Debbie fawcett (Debbie’s world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I posted this here cos we seem to be discussing her a lot on other threads and I thought she deserves her own! Feel free to delete/ move if this is in the wrong place!

I’ve got loads of respect for Debbie for her weight loss and sticking to slimming world etc but she is just so boring with it! But if she’s haopy that’s all that matters.

I donsometimes think she needs to have a break from slimming world though and just eat normally she seems a bit fixated on it all!

She seemed so disappointed slim-con was cancelled I felt bad for her so I think she’s met up with Jane day and Tracy this weeked. I wonder what she’ll buy?

Reactions: 3
Hard to know what to say about Debbie! She seems nice enough, no harm in her and her weight loss is amazing but I can only watch her in small doses! She is so monotonous😂
She was gutted when slimcon was cancelled. Remember how disappointed she was when she didnt get that slimming award? Was it woman of the year? She got through a couple of rounds but was really annoyed she didnt win. She probably had lost the most but, I've a feeling they want someone with a little charisma they can use to promote the plan.

Turns out, I did know what to say about Debbie 😂😂

Hard to know what to say about Debbie! She seems nice enough, no harm in her and her weight loss is amazing but I can only watch her in small doses! She is so monotonous😂
She was gutted when slimcon was cancelled. Remember how disappointed she was when she didnt get that slimming award? Was it woman of the year? She got through a couple of rounds but was really annoyed she didnt win. She probably had lost the most but, I've a feeling they want someone with a little charisma they can use to promote the plan.

Turns out, I did know what to say about Debbie 😂😂
Haha I know what you mean!

I did feel for her with not winning, by rights she probably should have but like you say, she just doesn’t have anything about her that stands out, she’s a bit like a wet flannel bless her! Totally harmless but just so .... bland!

Reactions: 2
I like Debbie. Yes she isn't the most lively and outgoing person on youtube but i dont think that can be held against her. She followed the plan, stuck to it and lost an insane amount of weight. I think she knows it worked for her and if she sticks to it with the odd treat now and then she won't go back to where she was.

She hasn't sold her soul to the #ad brigade and puts the likes of Jane Gammons to shame. From what I've seen she has never lied or faked anything to do with her weightloss and just shares what she does so if others take something from it then its a plus.

I don't think this thread will get much action there just isn't really much more to say lol

Reactions: 7
I like Debbie. Yes she isn't the most lively and outgoing person on youtube but i dont think that can be held against her. She followed the plan, stuck to it and lost an insane amount of weight. I think she knows it worked for her and if she sticks to it with the odd treat now and then she won't go back to where she was.

She hasn't sold her soul to the #ad brigade and puts the likes of Jane Gammons to shame. From what I've seen she has never lied or faked anything to do with her weightloss and just shares what she does so if others take something from it then its a plus.

I don't think this thread will get much action there just isn't really much more to say lol
Very true!!

I think Debbie has done amazing and like others have said she is harmless just dull as dishwater.....until you find an old post from her on another site revealing a LOT about her marriage, im not going to post it here as its against rules but wow what an eye opener that was and I can't help but see the glint in her eye after all underneath the dull debster ;)

edited to say just looked and the thread has been deleted, says user has privacy concerns so guess others found it too lol oh well as you were folks ;)

Last edited:
I should add that I do like Debbie, she is one of those people where you can’t tell if they are that naive with life in general or a bit dim. I feel bad saying that because she is so harmless and has done a great job with her weight.

Reactions: 1
I like her as a person, she Is very genuine and always responds to questions etc..
is she a bit dull and boring bless her, yes she is
but she does try and definitely follows SW to the letter... I think she got overlooked because she’s not your usual glamour puss with the botox & lipfillers she’s just a normal northern lass and that’s not what SW‘s PR team are looking for

I think Debbie has done amazing and like others have said she is harmless just dull as dishwater.....until you find an old post from her on another site revealing a LOT about her marriage, im not going to post it here as its against rules but wow what an eye opener that was and I can't help but see the glint in her eye after all underneath the dull debster ;)
Ffs you can’t dangle that before us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Lexi, you just never know what goes on behind closed doors do you

Its against rules for me to post links as its another site although its a public post so very clear for people to see, inbox me as I don't want to be going against site rules

That’s for creating this thread. I needed a place to ask what other people thought of the pictures she posted of her and her, possibly even duller friend. It was like watching someone get a friend for the first time ever.

The one on the sofa...
I actually prefer Debbie to Jane... I find Jane can be quite preachy and condescending at times

I know Lexi, you just never know what goes on behind closed doors do you
no thats so true but once I read that post I watch her with a little chuckle now ;)

I actually prefer Debbie to Jane... I find Jane can be quite preachy and condescending at times
yes Jane can be like that, I find her very condescending but I do love when she calls out the likes of Jane, Tan, Katy Jayne etc ;)

That’s for creating this thread. I needed a place to ask what other people thought of the pictures she posted of her and her, possibly even duller friend. It was like watching someone get a friend for the first time ever.

The one on the sofa...
Ooh I’m glad someone else thought it was a bit ..... odd!

Oh my I need more info!

Last edited:

The one on the sofa...
OMFG yes to this it was like a first date off a dating site 🤣

[/QUO😮
I think Debbie is a bit OCD and boring as duck Jane Day is a self righteous judgemental witch but she hates Jane Gammons so she cant be too bad lol

Reactions: 5
the post I was talking about from another site has been deleted now, it says "post deleted due to OP having privacy concerns" im guessing she realised she was also posting about her SW stuff and so it was easy to see it was her as she had also added photos to her SW posts on there hence how I knew it was her. Bit daft of her really to post such personal things on an open forum when she blew her cover by declaring who she was on another post.
Just goes to show people are not always what they portray on SM but then us tattlers already know that eh? ;) and it actually gave me a new found respect for her as she had some gumption and sass in the posts, not at all like her usual vanilla self so if I watch her now I chuckle to myself wondering if off camera she's actually a bit bad ass LOL

Reactions: 5
the post I was talking about from another site has been deleted now, it says "post deleted due to OP having privacy concerns" im guessing she realised she was also posting about her SW stuff and so it was easy to see it was her as she had also added photos to her SW posts on there hence how I knew it was her. Bit daft of her really to post such personal things on an open forum when she blew her cover by declaring who she was on another post.
Just goes to show people are not always what they portray on SM but then us tattlers already know that eh? ;) and it actually gave me a new found respect for her as she had some gumption and sass in the posts, not at all like her usual vanilla self so if I watch her now I chuckle to myself wondering if off camera she's actually a bit bad ass LOL
I’m glad she’s deleted it... I think some things are just to private to be discussed
unless the persons involved want to talk about it. Also why should something private come back to bite her in the arse later on... we’ve all been there when we inadvertently said to much and have had to cover our tracks 😂 unless of course your a saint...
anything Debbie does regarding SW ( her weight loss ) Social Media etc is fair game you put it out there you expect to get it commented on... I don’t think she released at the time when she posted that it was so obvious that it was her and time has passed she doesn’t deserve to have it dragged up for all to pass comment on it.

Hiya Debbie. Since you have hidden your tattle profile eeyoredebbie it's clear you are reading your thread. I shouldn't waste your time sweetheart. nobody has much to say about you. You have had fabulous weight-loss and inspire lots of other slimming worlders. There's really not much to add. Why not come and join us and chat with us on your thread. I think if anyone has anything negative to say they maybe jealous if your success because you have really turned your life around. Maybe u could leave some tips on this thread to help tatters achieve success like yours.