Death of a pet...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. It’s a horrible horrible thing to have to do. Sounds like he had a lovely long life with a loving family. I’ll never ever forget having to put my pup down at age 2 (and I was pregnant at the time which made it worse). He was such a lovely thing and I loved him so much but he was just too poorly.

I'm so sorry. Ralph was gorgeous. He wasn't 'just a cat'. They become a member of your family.
We have our cat about 6 years now. She was a stray who we took in, so we're not sure how old she is but the vet thinks she's around 7 now.
We'd be devastated if anything happened to her, so I can understand exactly how you feel about your little guy 😽

So sorry for your lost.
No pet is never just a pet.
We lost our sweet baby girl Sasha at just 7 yrs old to a sudden illness. She spent her last few days at the vets and it breaks my heart to think of her all alone she was such a sensitive cat and hated new people. We spent 2 hours with her before we said good bye and that day is still with me like it was yesterday. I will always remember the moment the vet opened the door n said Sasha’s mum n dad, her little face lit up n I’ve never ran so fast. We can’t have children and she was our baby. I want another one but my husband isn’t too keen yet but says when the right baby comes along.
thinking of you xx

Reactions: 2
It’s never just a cat. I’ve had cats all my life, lost 3 now. All lived to a ripe old age. Currently have a 16 year old and a 14 year old. The 16 year old is my baby and I can’t imagine life without her and dread when she leaves us. So sorry for your loss, try to remember the good times you had.

Reactions: 1
Really sorry to hear about your loss. It is a big loss to a family unit, we have really struggled with losing our dog almost a year ago.
People don't appreciate how much impact they have on your life.

Reactions: 1