Davina McCall’s Language of Love - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched for a thread on this but can’t find one. So sorry if there already is one please tag me in it 🤣

Is anyone else watching?

Only finished episode 2 but I am fully hooked.

Reactions: 1
Is it a reality show where Davina goes dating in the style of "Jodie Marsh - who will take her up the aisle"? Because I'd totally watch that!

• Haha
Is it a reality show where Davina goes dating in the style of "Jodie Marsh - who will take her up the aisle"? Because I'd totally watch that!
Hahaha unfortunately not.
This is more like a budget Love Island and Davina is one of the hosts/presenters.

Basically there’s 12 singles in a villa. 3 British women, 3 British men, 3 Spanish women & & 3 Spanish men. The Brits have to date the Spanish and try and form couples with a language barrier.

It’s so cheesy but I am obsessed already.

Omg yesss I was hoping there would be a thread for this!! My new guilty pleasure ☺

OK so here's my thoughts/ rants....

Ugh Thalia, thinks she's God's gift after 3 guys liked her🙄
I hate how she says ChristoBELL instead of Christobal

Is Jose Carlos genuine for Tracey??🤔 I can't figure that one out..

Luke really annoys me and he was horrible to Christobal :(

Love Kimmey 😍 and her guy can't remember his name, they seem such a genuine chemistry

I also loved Aaron and Lucia together, I'm sad they didn't make a go of it

Can't stand the new blonde guy!

@Cocomelonmom omg yaaay finally someone else who watches it 🥳🥳

I missed Tuesdays episode so catching up tonight) My thoughts are:

I can’t believe no ones corrected Thalia on the pronunciation of Cristobal’s name. Like it isn’t even hard to pronounce. I think she loved the drama between him and Luke, and doesn’t like any of them back.

Jose-Carlos is too OTT. The whole guitar and serenading made me feel ill🤣 Don’t get me started on the crying. I think he fancies Tracey physically but would jump on the next available attractive girl.

Luke likes to think of himself as a funny and laidback guy, but he takes things too seriously. (Not as seriously as the Spanish guys)

Also love Kimey and Akonne though I think he would have dropped her for Amal (I think that’s her name? The new one with curly hair) if he had the same type of banter that he does with Kimey.

Aaron bores me to death. He blames not progressing with Lucia on the language barrier but it hasn’t stopped any of the other couples.

I feel so bad for Albania. She’s constantly getting in the friend-zone and it’s probably really knocked her confidence.

Oh yeh Albania, I totally forgot about her! 🙈 Haha aw bless her, I know it's a shame, she's stunning as well.

It also annoys me how apparently all of them don't speak each others language, however it's all the Spanish making an effort to try and speak English!

Aw poor Christobal when he had his dictionary when him and luke were arguing🥺

Luke has shown himself in a very bad light I think, very nasty jealous streak. He reckons he's funny but he's not even got that going for him!

It's weird that none of the Spanish folk fancy each other, I bet they do but the producers are choosing to not include it for whatever reason.

The new blonde girl & new Spanish guy are so irrelevant, it's pointless them being there!

I was equally pissing myself and feeling so bad when Cristobal sat down with his dictionary when arguing with Luke who makes absolutely no effort to learn any Spanish.

I forgot all about the new English girl & Spanish guy. Can’t even remember their names🤣

I’m not sure how the series is going to end, like will one couple win or will Davina and Ricky rock up one night to the seleccione and be like “ok, that’s the end you’re all free to leave”.

• Haha