Dara Florence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dara Florence

I see those diddies more than I see hot dinners these days 🙄 talk about loving yourself, I don’t think there’s any need for a partner with her, she just eye fucks herself completely 24/7. She probably has a pillow with her own face on it that she humps 🙄🤣

Jordan Humphries/new married name

This is the first weekend since I don’t know when I’ve nothing to go to and I’m excited to be doing nothing (or words to that affect). These ones do know they don’t have to go to the opening of an envelope? 🙄 must be all the freebie trips that aren’t tagged 🤬

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her stories from her birthday stay in the Galgorm?! There was a staged vid of her kissing her bf in the pool/hot tub and in the background you can see another guest glaring in disgust. Imagine trying to enjoy a peaceful rest at the spa and Dara’s there setting her camera up for cringey pics and vids. It looked like her bf was just going to give her a quick peck and then she pulled him back for a full snog. So cringe. Then some posed pics from within the sauna/steam room where she’s lying on the bench with her head on his lap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I totally called it on the NI influencers thread! So predictable. I thought they were having a professional photoshoot done but doesn’t look like it!

Reactions: 2
Her cleaner bought her an £80 candle set as a present? That doesn’t seem right at all.

Reactions: 3
Sorry now but he’s surely a drug dealer and they are emigrating to Dubai before the heat comes on him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There will be more not there than there 🤣
Probably due a few more freebies from Irwin Medical, will take some amount of fabric to cover that fake arse. The whole flauting t heir engagement on Insta with the £10k watch and £20k wedding ring was sickening.

Wonder if they sold the house was up for £900k.

How do these people fund their lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably due a few more freebies from Irwin Medical, will take some amount of fabric to cover that fake arse. The whole flauting t heir engagement on Insta with the £10k watch and £20k wedding ring was sickening.

Wonder if they sold the house was up for £900k.

How do these people fund their lifestyle
I didn’t even see that but it doesn’t surprise me. I just don’t understand where the money comes from. Social media either shows degenerates or people who “seem” loaded. There are no relatable, decent people. Something just never seems right.

Reactions: 4