Dara Florence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have some tea on this one? Recently unfollowed cause I can’t deal with the constant show off of her FAKE body. She was promoting hip fillers on her page a few months ago!!!

Reactions: 3
No tea but very obvious from the recent pics that she's had a lot of work done on her body as well as her face. Seems v young to have had so much done... Are the boobs real?

Reactions: 2
No tea but very obvious from the recent pics that she's had a lot of work done on her body as well as her face. Seems v young to have had so much done... Are the boobs real?
Thank god someone replied lol 😂 boobs are real I think.. but everything else.. she’a openly admitted to everything else which is like so skeptical? She def did a spon with a Botox/hip fillers company last year…

Reactions: 1
Mad to have become "insta-famous" from that Rugby trial. Her insta is rapidly turning into an Only Fans with all the bikini and boob vids but if you've got the body confidence, then fair enough I guess 😂

Yeeees I want tea on this one too. I think she looks really bizarre , genuinely don't think she is pretty (although I can tell she prob was before all the work!!)

She was def going out with some really rich guy a while ago - she admitted on stories that he had cheated on her but she did get back together. They lived together in the penthouse of the tallest building in Belfast city centre and I think he drove a Ferrari or something. Would love to know how she affords all these holidays as I never see her working?

She said on a Q&A on her Insta a few weeks back that she had a job in her degree subject (not sure what that is though)

Agree that the procedures she's had done were unnecessary and she looked prettier before. Seems a lot of her friendship circle have succumbed to the Kartrashians style plastic look 🤦‍♂️

She said on a Q&A on her Insta a few weeks back that she had a job in her degree subject (not sure what that is though)

Agree that the procedures she's had done were unnecessary and she looked prettier before. Seems a lot of her friendship circle have succumbed to the Kartrashians style plastic look 🤦‍♂️

Yeah I saw that but weirdly it doesn't look like she has a LinkedIn or that there's even anything from Google about her graduation. Usually the Bel Tel has a list of all graduates every year.

Yeah I saw that but weirdly it doesn't look like she has a LinkedIn or that there's even anything from Google about her graduation. Usually the Bel Tel has a list of all graduates every year.
I could have SWOWN she said she studied law??????? But as a solicitor myself, i haven’t seen her name on the list of recent graduates or even heard her name being floated around.

I would love to know how she gets her money. I am not sure what sort of graduate job would a) fund and b) tolerate that particular lifestyle, at some point you do have to do some work rather than go clubbing. Biggest mystery for me is why she vanished from posting for 5 months at the start of the year...

I think the “mystery” of her disappearance can be resolved by the fact that she now has an extremely flat stomach and new large, round buoyant buttocks. If she had achieved these in the gym rather than on the operating table then she’d have been all over insta with it. It makes me sad that she feels she has to live up to an impossible and extremely sexualised version of what a woman is.

Reactions: 5
Was she not still posting on instastories during that time? Maybe I didn't notice her absence but I rarely post on my actual instagram grid yet regularly on stories. I guess her stomach does look flatter than ever but I would guess it's more of a photoshop job? Anyone ever seen her in real life that could verify?!

Was she not still posting on instastories during that time? Maybe I didn't notice her absence but I rarely post on my actual instagram grid yet regularly on stories. I guess her stomach does look flatter than ever but I would guess it's more of a photoshop job? Anyone ever seen her in real life that could verify?!
All of her stories were ‘flashbacks’ to holidays or photos of cocktails and dogs. I think it’s flat because she’s had fat sucked out of it and stuck into her bum. Nice!

Has she had similar work as Chelsea Ferguson on her stomach? Like an outline of her stomach/abs

Mad to have become "insta-famous" from that Rugby trial. Her insta is rapidly turning into an Only Fans with all the bikini and boob vids but if you've got the body confidence, then fair enough I guess 😂
Didnt people (wrongly) think for a while that she was the girl involved

Yeah think her insta pics got out and everyone thought she was the girl, but then obv she turned out to be a witness. Wonder what her insta following was before that, assuming it grew massively because of the trial!

Yeah I always remember the pics of her leaving court and it looked like she was giggling. Not a good look.

The abs just don’t look real considering the rest of her figure - I went back and looked at some of her old pics (sad I know lol) and her tummy def looks like she’s had work done to it.

she just seems to hang around looking out for a rich man!

Think that guy she was with before is a property developer now so he was prob pretty well off although I'd say she's doing alright from the "influencing" alone!

Yeah I always remember the pics of her leaving court and it looked like she was giggling. Not a good look.

The abs just don’t look real considering the rest of her figure - I went back and looked at some of her old pics (sad I know lol) and her tummy def looks like she’s had work done to it.

she just seems to hang around looking out for a rich man!
Had a video up with Tyrone Mings (England footballer) when she was in ibiza

The way she films herself on nights out sticking her tongue out and trying desperately to look sexy has got to be the cringiest thing ever 🤮

Reactions: 4
The way she films herself on nights out sticking her tongue out and trying desperately to look sexy has got to be the cringiest thing ever 🤮

Lol 100% agree! It's the tongue thing for me, and always videos from above ten feet above her head to appear slimmer.