Dapper laughs/Daniel O'Reilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread for Dapper Laughs so thought I'd make one. My husband reminded me the other day about when we went to his stand up show last year and it amazingly bad. I bought tickets on a whim as I thought it might be decent enough for a night out. My husband wasn't that interested from the start but I made him go. Suffice to say he was right. It was meant to be released on DVD but lo and behold he's put it on YouTube free of charge instead.

I remember watching his six second videos (I think) years ago but had forgotten all about him!

Reactions: 1
I remember watching his six second videos (I think) years ago but had forgotten all about him!
The nostalgia of the vine days.

He seems to have done alright for himself considering he got dropped by everyone when the complaints for sexism came up.

Right, so followed him for a few years, me and partner, found him hilarious, lovely proper family man, which is great,now he’s all about the money, so is his Mrs, when he’s begging for money for a tit unfunny movie is up your street bleeping hell! He needs to get a proper job.

I follow him on insta. He’s now clean of booze and drugs. And he has some gaff! His house is huge. That’s a lot of money he’s made from being dropped as comic.

Reactions: 5
I follow him on insta. He’s now clean of booze and drugs. And he has some gaff! His house is huge. That’s a lot of money he’s made from being dropped as comic.
From a whole load of other crap, beer, promoting other stuff like gambling & tit. His nightclub looks tit too.
I used to really like him, but he's a right nob now. Proper cocky, but no longer in the cheeky chappy way of the Vines days.

Reactions: 3
Nahhhh, I agree with most of the things people say about celebrities on tattle but I really like Dan and Shelley. The cocky thing is just an act. They are both proper grafters, that's how they have that lovely house etc. Bloke grew up with nothing and has tried his hand at a lot of different things to get better for his family- can't blame him for that really.

Reactions: 7
Reviving this thread as I’m following his sober journey. Has anyone listened to any of his podcast?

Me too! I appreciate his honesty and his kids are so sweet. Really hopes he stays sober this time because he’s making a bit of a comeback and I like his positivity

Reactions: 2
I’m glad this unfunny, sizeist, misogynistic loser and total coke-head got brought down a peg or two

Reactions: 3
I know, he’s literally smashing it right now, sober, great content, successful podcast and a family man…. think you are behind a few years

I think he’s like marmite
Some of his previous comments were pretty bad so I’m assuming poster may be on about when he got “cancelled”