Danwheeler8020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow him but I think I stopped when he started posting loads about mental health. Just had a quick look and there are some rather odd posts on his page. :oops:

What were you going to say about him?

Just wanted to see what others thought about him.
I feel for him really, as his message about losing weight/health is a great one and he does know what heā€™s talking about but I just find his posts/stories swinging from trying to promote his plan (which does look great but is expensive) to wildly unprofessional. I think heā€™s a tad jealous of Joe Wicksā€™s success but he doesnā€™t really send out the same kind of consistency and ā€œprofessionalismā€.

Iā€™d love to know why his book deal fell through.

No I absolutely agree with you. I really like Dan and have followed him a long time (initially on Twitter). But he does have issues with his mental health which he's been open about and sometimes I think it effects his judgement in what he posts. It's a shame because like you say his message is a good one and he's a genuinely good guy.

Not checked him out for a while and just looked. I see what you mean. šŸ˜³

Wonder what happened with his book?

Something happened and he lost the book deal but he had to sign a NDA about it all. He started unraveling, split with his wife and lost his dogs, then posted a video where he was bankrupt and homeless, then disappeared for months.

He reappeared, having moved back to his parents house, whom heā€™d talked about before to say that heā€™d had an awful childhood with them. Apparently heā€™d had a mental breakdown and lost everything.
He started shagging around and being rather vulgar, using Instagram as a pick up joint and smoking weed every night, proclaiming that he was on the up and things were going great.

A couple of weeks ago, he got kicked out of his parents house and was homeless yet again, with only enough money for a few days but somehow wound up staying at a pub with a ā€œworld class chefā€ eating gourmet food every night, adamant that heā€™d have nothing to do with his parents again.

Fast forward a few days and heā€™s back at their house, and asking people for donations to make up packs for homeless people. He got hundreds of pounds, made a few packs and handed them out, and is now stuck at home ill with several infections and grounded by his parents, after getting the arse because a few people mentioned that getting a COVID test might be a good idea.

And throughout all of this, heā€™s expecting people to spend their hard earned cash to sign up to his coaching plan šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
What's his user name now? I stopped following him again because it was the same bollocks over and over again. šŸ˜‚

Oh wait it's the thread title.. just looked. Jesus. I hope he has friends or family who are looking out for him. He's going to get himself in trouble.