Danniella Westbrook #15 Had A Narcotic Dream About Being In Bed W/Robbie. Woke To Find It Was Bobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 Episodes of Hollyoaks 2013 (kicked off for revealing plotlines)
And the rest. I remember at the time it was reported that the crew were complaining she was bringing her scally cagefighter boyfriend to set every day. He was always hanging around and getting in the way, going places he shouldn't and the pair of them were heard arguing in her dressing room.

Reactions: 9
I've noticed we never see her with the older teenage nephew, only the younger one. Maybe he keeps his distance from her. I would think he is old enough to be aware of what she gets up to online and the stories in the media and would be embarrassed by her. I remember Amy's older kids always looked uncomfortable in pics with her too.

Reactions: 6
What bleeping pisses me off,she’s supposed to be an ‘actress’ but you can’t understand what the duck she‘s saying,mumbling away in monotone non Understandable voice..🤣

Is it me ?cos I’m slightly abit Jeff?
No its not you @Dollylovesshoes ...you really cant understand what she is saying..its just a lot of wheezing and whistling..also I think she has badly fitting dentures which makes it worse! She is a total duck-up!

Reactions: 8
W9a8W2H8A7OTs21rW2WHa.1023.jpg

BDsKE4U06S9TJQRTJp2FJ.1023.jpg

• Haha
She has this habit of filming other peoples lovely homes and pretending its hers .... is she living with her brother or mother? .... there is no way in hell, she could afford such a beautiful place, it would seem, she has managed yet AGAIN to blag herself somewhere to stay with family, constantly boasting about being with her young nephew, seeing the sights of London ... unless Im wrong .... isn't her older brother a police officer 🤷‍♀️ ... surely these people know exactly what she's like, its utter madness having her live in with them and their children ... due to past grubby behaviour ... very confusing :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ffs those firt one,filtered to fuckery🤣 her bleeping nose looks like it’s getting spread more.
---
She has this habit of filming other peoples lovely homes and pretending its hers .... is she living with her brother or mother? .... there is no way in hell, she could afford such a beautiful place, she has managed yet AGAIN to blag herself somewhere to stay with family ... unless Im wrong .... isn't her older brother a police officer 🤷‍♀️ ... surely these people know exactly what she's like, its utter madness having her live in with them and their children ... due to past grubby behaviour ... very confusing :unsure:
Well,we gathered that her mum has bought the flat.

Reactions: 5
She has this habit of filming other peoples lovely homes and pretending its hers .... is she living with her brother or mother? .... there is no way in hell, she could afford such a beautiful place, she has managed yet AGAIN to blag herself somewhere to stay with family ... unless Im wrong .... isn't her older brother a police officer 🤷‍♀️ ... surely these people know exactly what she's like, its utter madness having her live in with them and their children ... due to past grubby behaviour ... very confusing :unsure:
That's her Mum and Stepdad's house. I think she's still living at the flat in Brentwood because she was walking Bobby last week outside that church. But maybe she's staying with family at the moment because she's been ill :unsure:

Reactions: 5
She turns my stomach ..... plastering herself with thick makeup, trying to hide that disgusting necrotic mess with heavy duty filters .... gurgling, whistling through her dripping snot ... can't understand a word she says .... pretending on the gram to be living her bestest life, doing that silly winking at the camera, poking that fork tongue out, trying to look cute 😖 ..... ` westcrack ` the only person you are fooling is yourself

• Haha