Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Florida to marry the bit on the side
All over SM about Almost a sully all having same name you know the usual narc bull tit
She must have been dropped on her head wanting to marry that dopey, soggy cornflake of a man. I wonder if he will do a thumbs up at the altar 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220822-224924_Instagram.jpg

She wasn't gonna fly to america and not turn up was she you absolute bleeping cheddar 😄 also, another person shouldn't make you a better dad... not even her kids ffs.

How long till another one flashes her scan bran tits and he goes and cheats on wife number 2..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1520762

She wasn't gonna fly to america and not turn up was she you absolute bleeping cheddar 😄 also, another person shouldn't make you a better dad... not even her kids ffs.

How long till another one flashes her scan bran tits and he goes and cheats on wife number 2..
How old is the new Mrs Sully ? She looks a fair bit older than him.... wonder if her son went as well.... the previous Mrs Sully is well shot of him.... !!

Reactions: 4
How old is the new Mrs Sully ? She looks a fair bit older than him.... wonder if her son went as well.... the previous Mrs Sully is well shot of him.... !!
I did think doesn’t she have a child but then thought I imagined it. Unless it was the boys choice (some people do hate Disney) I think it’s appalling they didn’t encourage him to go

Reactions: 1
I did think doesn’t she have a child but then thought I imagined it. Unless it was the boys choice (some people do hate Disney) I think it’s appalling they didn’t encourage him to go
Yeah she has a son - looks around 16-18 - maybe didn't want to go.....?

Reactions: 2
He’s such a wet wipe. What are those shoes he’s wearing 💀. In fact the whole outfit!

Reactions: 5
He looks like one of them American Mormons who accosts you in town or a 9 year old at his mums wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this that guy that photoshopped himself being hit by a car a few years back? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
bleeping excellent. This thread is outstanding I can’t believe I’ve just found it 😆
I'm all for popcorn and slimming world thread, all the people circa 2015-2021 have now disappeared 🤣 Can't wait for Dann to come back from honeymoon with his thumbs up post on the scales now.

Reactions: 3
So he has managed to blah a ticket for the Slimming World Ball and ‘can’t believe people still want to have selfies with me’
No Dan - neither can we !!!

Reactions: 7