Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of him.... he looks simples! 🥴 😂
This man is a father. A father of two girls. He is posting himself online on bonnets of cars, posing on scales at a SW club doing a thumbs up and posing with pots of bleeping jelly. Referring to himself as “man’s”. If that was my papa I’d be mortified, honestly. He tags his new pieces son in photos and he’s like 17? Isn’t he just so embarrassed??? Man’s be trippin’.
Silly bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was his ex-wife I'd not be impressed he was playing such happy families with the new side-piece and her kid and plastering the young daughters all over his Instagram for thousands of strangers to see..... I'd make sure he wouldn't be allowed to do that !

Reactions: 9
F5FAF338-C401-45A2-BC28-1B06E8998401.jpeg

“mans has tried”🤮

Get fucked mate. One day of trying vegan and he eats quorn with egg product in it. He’s laughing about it? Not really funny is it? Why bother. bleeping prick.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I love how this thread goes absolutely dead for ages.... then one by one we all start piping up to casually abuse him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how this thread goes absolutely dead for ages.... then one by one we all start piping up to casually abuse him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha yeah!! 😂 I don't follow him (what normal person would? 😂), but I like to pop on his page and see what his latest ramblings are and to laugh at his latest gormless, bellend photos! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me smile how he calls sophiejude his "sw wife"

he'd drop his latest piece in a flash to be balls deep in sophie and he knows it.
Does anybody know if there’s an actual thread on Sophie Jude? I can’t find one. I used to quite like her but she just makes me cringe now at how much she loves herself & the question & comments story about relationships came across as so desperate.. I find it hard to believe that she would struggle to get a man anyway so don’t know why she acts like that.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know if there’s an actual thread on Sophie Jude? I can’t find one. I used to quite like her but she just makes me cringe now at how much she loves herself & the question & comments story about relationships came across as so desperate.. I find it hard to believe that she would struggle to get a man anyway so don’t know why she acts like that.
🙂
There ya go sweetie

Lol that picture and spelling. Makes Mario look literate . Crikey, his skin looks like tit. Junk food vegan lifestyle

Screenshot_20210120-172917_Instagram.jpg

• Haha