Daniisowden9501

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god. Now she's found someone else. She's very special to me We are just friends for now. And long distance yet again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh good god. Now she's found someone else. She's very special to me We are just friends for now. And long distance yet again 😂😂😂😂
I never get this long distance thing. Like how can you really get to know someone who lives miles away? How they can become so special and be so in love after a week? And always through TikTok. Mind blowing. Danni still gives me the ick though. Badly.

Reactions: 1
I never get this long distance thing. Like how can you really get to know someone who lives miles away? How they can become so special and be so in love after a week? And always through TikTok. Mind blowing. Danni still gives me the ick though. Badly.
Has dani account gone ?

Has dani account gone ?
Looks like it. She’ll be back though. Didn’t she do this last weekend too? I saw her account this morning and she had a video up. One of those creepy bleeping herself in the camera videos and after like an hour there was no comments and no likes. Maybe the collective group of people shaming them for fund raising for a cat that die/didn’t die and she wanted out for a few days to let it die down ? 😂

• Haha
Looks like it. She’ll be back though. Didn’t she do this last weekend too? I saw her account this morning and she had a video up. One of those creepy bleeping herself in the camera videos and after like an hour there was no comments and no likes. Maybe the collective group of people shaming them for fund raising for a cat that die/didn’t die and she wanted out for a few days to let it die down ? 😂
What fund raise? I seen K said on her live the cat is in the vets . Why would anyone need money for a cat passing away . It baffles me these fans , if you want to help animals then use that money on ur local animal shelter instead . Bleedy begs 😩

What fund raise? I seen K said on her live the cat is in the vets . Why would anyone need money for a cat passing away . It baffles me these fans , if you want to help animals then use that money on ur local animal shelter instead . Bleedy begs 😩
Fund raise to help Katie pay the vet bills. But now it’s said the cats insured. So will legit be pocketing then money for herself. The cat lived. Apparently it died in her arms and she managed to take it to the vets who bought it back to life.

• Haha
Fund raise to help Katie pay the vet bills. But now it’s said the cats insured. So will legit be pocketing then money for herself. The cat lived. Apparently it died in her arms and she managed to take it to the vets who bought it back to life.
Sounds like scenes from a tit film 🤣 course it would die in her arms and she saved it the hero 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2