Daniisowden9501

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a lot of requests and talks I made a thread up for the newest beg of TikTok!

Reactions: 8
D needs to get a coffee and get some sleep and stay off tiktok live while she is drunk. Her mouth is going to get her into even worse drama.
I hope she doesn’t get sucked into the whole fake circle of friends when really your will just be collateral damage with all the drama that surrounds K

Reactions: 3
At this time as well. Like I know it’s 5pm somewhere but that’s for a glass of wine or a gin lol not a full bladder worth then spout tit all over TT. She is an absolute beg and damn embarrassment.

Reactions: 4
I'm embarrassed for her. What kind of crap is she spouting? She needs to have a sleep and delete tik tok

Reactions: 2
What is she on 🙈 pupils look massive she’s slurring and constantly licking her lips 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Sweet mother of god.. what is up with these people.. time to get the popcorn ready and sit back and watch this all kick off… this is gonna be a bumpy ride lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like there is a factory of fucked up lesbians that get spat out whenever they’ve come in contact with L or K

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These lot give women/lesbian women a bad name these lot are a disgrace why would anyone follow these lot

K feels obliged to talk to D now it’s all kicked off with Linda. Makes K feel better and feeds her narcissism. Because no matter what has been said she always manages to twist it onto herself. To feed herself.

K feels obliged to talk to D now it’s all kicked off with Linda. Makes K feel better and feeds her narcissism. Because no matter what has been said she always manages to twist it onto herself. To feed herself.
U mean K can save her and protector from the evil L 😂 like she was spouting yesterday which is classic narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 3
She put a video up on there earlier and I can see what you all mean, looks like she’s gurning on that lol, I missed the live🙄

Reactions: 1