Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's just shared on Insta that she is moving into a new flat with "my girlfriend"??? Which one is it Dani - you can't be bothered to share or you can?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
they haven’t really known each other for long have they? And they’re moving in together?! Wow

Reactions: 5
But she's just shared on Insta that she is moving into a new flat with "my girlfriend"??? Which one is it Dani - you can't be bothered to share or you can?? 🤷‍♀️
All a bit presumptuous that people actually care !

Just goes to show how selective this people are....they share what is advantageous to them but the rest is all secretive ! You would think that she would remember who pays her bills for her and it's the people that follow her...

Reactions: 2
I feel bad writing this as I like her but what on Earth would possess you to move out of that gorgeous Victorian property into a generic new build flat? 🥴 I think she’s in for a shocker when she realises how noisy (and dirty) blocks like that get

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel bad writing this as I like her but what on Earth would possess you to move out of that gorgeous Victorian property into a generic new build flat? 🥴 I think she’s in for a shocker when she realises how noisy (and dirty) blocks like that get
The previous place she was sharing with others so probably not the best place to start living with a new partner.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t her parents own the house? Wonder if they paid for this one too.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t her parents own the house? Wonder if they paid for this one too.
yup, I pretty sure dani was the landlady or her rents anyway.

I do hope things work out with Dani and her gf. Her gf seems to really have hit the ‘jackpot‘. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a proposal soon or something.

Reactions: 8
The previous place she was sharing with others so probably not the best place to start living with a new partner.
they’re lodgers tho. Tbf we don’t know where her gf works so maybe this location is better, but the old house was gorgeous it feels like a shame

Looks like its purchase rather than rental with the bottle of wine but I could be totally wrong.

I'm all for folk embracing their imperfections but given her own paranoia about her teeth practically gives her a lisp why not just get veneers

To be fair it was an absolute joke that Callie and Dani got deals with Nike. Those posed photos of Callie in the gym wiping the sweat from her brow 😂 I can understand being annoyed about it but publicly mouthing off just made her look bad.

I can’t know for sure if this is legit or not but maybe someone else remembers this. A few months ago, someone tweeted something like “influencers: what brands will you not work with out of principal?” and DV replies “PLT” amongst some others.

I’m almost 80% sure this happened! And then people replied like “yeah never Pretty Little Thing for ethical reasons” etc

And now Dani is advertising PLT stuff!? I guess the price must have been right 💸

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t know for sure if this is legit or not but maybe someone else remembers this. A few months ago, someone tweeted something like “influencers: what brands will you not work with out of principal?” and DV replies “PLT” amongst some others.

I’m almost 80% sure this happened! And then people replied like “yeah never Pretty Little Thing for ethical reasons” etc

And now Dani is advertising PLT stuff!? I guess the price must have been right 💸
PLT have done the rounds with the gifted freebies, they are all doing paid posts! Jess has just put one up tonight ...it's bloody awful and everything she has on is too small...as usual!

Disgrace really after all the publicity regarding the work practices in that company as well as Boohoo that they have not an ounce of integrity to say no to these companies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

she clearly doesn’t have a moral high ground when it comes to endorsing unethical businesses given she recently did a load of paid promotions with amazon!!! as long as she gets her £££ without putting in any effort

New flat = more “gifted” homeware and adverts. Zzzzz

she clearly doesn’t have a moral high ground when it comes to endorsing unethical businesses given she recently did a load of paid promotions with amazon!!! as long as she gets her £££ without putting in any effort
Well she needs the cash to pay for her new flat so I guess all integrity goes out the window when you need to pay rent !

Reactions: 3
PLT have done the rounds with the gifted freebies, they are all doing paid posts! Jess has just put one up tonight ...it's bloody awful and everything she has on is too small...as usual!

Disgrace really after all the publicity regarding the work practices in that company as well as Boohoo that they have not an ounce of integrity to say no to these companies.
Yup, many influencers were just slating PLT recently they were doing their cash giveaway so will be interesting to see who pops up with their items.

Reactions: 1
Yup, many influencers were just slating PLT recently they were doing their cash giveaway so will be interesting to see who pops up with their items.
Well so far I've seen Jess, that awful what Laura loves woman and Poppy Adams all doing stories wearing the free clothes !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.