Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have more respect for her efforts if she actually bought all the items herself and put the look together properly...we can all sit at our computer and screen shot items to copy a look we see on line ...to then expect to profit from this effort ...nah!
I said this before and got shot down....I wouldn’t be happy recommending stuff and profiting from it without at least knowing what the quality and fabric is like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The button placement on the beige trench coat post made me do a double take as I was scrolling as at first I thought it was her nips :ROFLMAO:

An AF for a gucci bag. Really? Who does she think her followers are. I think this just shows how removed from the real world these influencers are.
What was this about? I must have missed it!?
Also how can she go on today about "supporting small businesses" when it's an ad?? She hasn't paid for it!!!!

Reactions: 1
Also how can she go on today about "supporting small businesses" when it's an ad?? She hasn't paid for it!!!!
And when I think of supporting small businesses I definitely don’t think about Amazon?! Bizarre.

Reactions: 4
She’s tweeted about feeling low all week so she’s stayed in bed all day every day. Seriously, how does she think most people manage to hold a job down and get on with their daily tit when they are feeling low.

Reactions: 11
It’s so hard to watch her sometimes... as a sufferer of a chronic illness (with a lovely but less financially privileged life) I don’t have the luxury of staying in bed all day. I have children, I have a job. I have people who depend on me and who I need to care for. It seems like everyone in her life caters to her and facilitates this lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so hard to watch her sometimes... as a sufferer of a chronic illness (with a lovely but less financially privileged life) I don’t have the luxury of staying in bed all day. I have children, I have a job. I have people who depend on me and who I need to care for. It seems like everyone in her life caters to her and facilitates this lifestyle.
I agree, I also have a chronic illness but I hold down a full time job and I live alone with no one to wait on me, yes it’s hard but you just have to get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, I also have a chronic illness but I hold down a full time job and I live alone with no one to wait on me, yes it’s hard but you just have to get on with it
I agree with both of these statements, my mum has a few chronic illnesses and I help every which way I can BUT she still cooks cleans works and rarely complains. I absolutely feel like dani is one of these people who complains so much for sympathy. I’m not doubting her pain at all but maybe every once and awhile she could acknowledge her PRIVILEGE instead of always complaining. She is not a good role model to people who have just been diagnosed with chronic illnesses as she seems to do is lay around

Reactions: 7
She had one of these style inspiration things where she just posts affiliate links for websites (screenshots of the websites, she didnt actually have any of the stuff in her possession). And in amongst it all was a gucci bag. I dont know how much money people make from affiliate links. Maybe it was worth the chance even if 1 person bought it.

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine how much debt people get themselves into because of stuff influencers post and influencers inadvertently making money from it via AFF links. I know it’s not influencers responsibility per se to manage people’s money but it definitely doesn’t help.

• Heart
She draws attention on chronic illnesses that are not well known to the general public but then, she just appears as lazy and complaining all the time and I am astonished she still get contracts/partnerships. She is ill but doesn't look like she tries to do anything to get better. I know there is no cure but trying to live a healthier life (walking a bit, reduce the alcohol consumption...) when she hasn't an illness crisis. If she does nothing, it will probably get worst . Or maybe she does but that's not the image I get.

Reactions: 4
She draws attention on chronic illnesses that are not well known to the general public but then, she just appears as lazy and complaining all the time and I am astonished she still get contracts/partnerships. She is ill but doesn't look like she tries to do anything to get better. I know there is no cure but trying to live a healthier life (walking a bit, reduce the alcohol consumption...) when she hasn't an illness crisis. If she does nothing, it will probably get worst . Or maybe she does but that's not the image I get.
That’s it exactly. It’s just so hard to watch someone do nothing to help themselves. She openly says she doesn’t stick with her pain management treatment plans (or explore new ones) or Personal training exercises. I’m not saying it’s a ‘solve all’ but I gave up drinking and it’s helped no end with my condition. It’s hard sometimes but I don’t feel like I can moan about something and then not do everything to help myself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve got ME/CFS plus fibromyalgia and it bleeping sucks. However...drinking shed loads of aperol bastard spritzes will just aggravate her symptoms, like it does most people with chronic illnesses. Some people have suggested keto diet too & she’s ripped their heads off. Again, this would help massively. She’s an ignorant self entitled spoilt brat who I’m sure has just come out cos it’s trendy to be queer. There, I said it. I’m glad I got that off my chest! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Again I agree with all of the statements above. I have lots of lesbian friends and they’ve told me that their first lesbian relationship never lasted as they can be very intense and things move extremely quickly. I think it’s ridiculous that dani is screaming love from the rooftops when the relationship is only very new. She does absolutely nothing to
Help her condition at all. My mum has stopped drinking, stopped smoking, makes sure she exercises everyday and drinks fresh juices and eat very good food. Mum has often said to me that her pain actually gets worse when she does have a day where she doesn’t feel like doing much so just lays around. Dani could be doing so much more and could actually shed some good light on chronic Illnesses.

I’ve got ME/CFS plus fibromyalgia and it bleeping sucks. However...drinking shed loads of aperol bastard spritzes will just aggravate her symptoms, like it does most people with chronic illnesses. Some people have suggested keto diet too & she’s ripped their heads off. Again, this would help massively. She’s an ignorant self entitled spoilt brat who I’m sure has just come out cos it’s trendy to be queer. There, I said it. I’m glad I got that off my chest! 🤣
I have osteoarthritis literally everywhere and quite advanced alongside fibro! One of the first thing to go was alcohol, it just causes me to flare up! and seeing as I feel like tit 99.9 percent of the time why would I want a hangover! I used to get so pissed off when after posting about her night out getting pissed the next day she would be suffering with her fibro! No love you're hungover!
I also have 2 kids a part time job and would love to stay in bed when flaring up but unfortunately I can't!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.