Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of her pics are shot from such a low angle, super unflattering for her and the whole neck/chin/face area.

Reactions: 7
So many of her pics are shot from such a low angle, super unflattering for her and the whole neck/chin/face area.
Some of her photos are lovely and she looks very photogenic, these tend to be the ones where she’s not moaning about something.

Reactions: 2
Actually re her hating her followers I've followed her for ages and messaged her a good few times and she has never responded.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just letting you know she has a post up about he GF, just in case you weren’t aware she has a GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so childish, talking about her girlfriend all the time (like she discovered a new planet) although that's cute somehow, and now concerned about being recognized by the LGBT community as one of them (she wanna be part of the cool club lol). Who cares? Why do you need labels? Enjoy your lovelife and chill.

She's so childish, talking about her girlfriend all the time (like she discovered a new planet) although that's cute somehow, and now concerned about being recognized by the LGBT community as one of them (she wanna be part of the cool club lol). Who cares? Why do you need labels? Enjoy your lovelife and chill.
Yes it’s so intense.

I think she just wants to belong, don’t we all. But she’s coming across as very needy. I agree with @Romy , why does she need a label ? They both seem happy, that’s all that matters. You don’t need validation from anyone else.

I don’t think anyone on here attempted to invalidate her sexuality. Maybe I’m wrong but I cba going back to check. Be gay Dani, it’s fine hun 🌈 but your content is a snooze.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she just wants to belong, don’t we all. But she’s coming across as very needy. I agree with @Romy , why does she need a label ? They both seem happy, that’s all that matters. You don’t need validation from anyone else.
But isn't that the issue with her and many of her click ? The constant need for validation and ego stroking? I'm sure the majority are thrilled she has found love but are beyond bored to tears with the constant references to " my gf" and the dull content!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone on here attempted to invalidate her sexuality. Maybe I’m wrong but I cba going back to check. Be gay Dani, it’s fine hun 🌈 but your content is a snooze.
No I don’t think they did either, or on her Instagram. She’s an attention seeker and people will engage more about her sexuality than they will about her clothes! She’s dull.

But isn't that the issue with her and many of her click ? The constant need for validation and ego stroking? I'm sure the majority are thrilled she has found love but are beyond bored to tears with the constant references to " my gf" and the dull content!
Absolutely. Self obsessed.

This is the problem with influencers, all they do is base their life around Instagram, getting numbers, doing photos and talking videos and gaining validation. It’s all very narcissistic and toxic. They can’t even go to lunch without having to photograph everything. I think it’s a horrible way to live.

• Heart
Why can't she just come on line and say thank you...why does every post have to be pre empted with her saying she is unwell or in pain or having a duvet day....!

An AF for a gucci bag. Really? Who does she think her followers are. I think this just shows how removed from the real world these influencers are.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I would have more respect for her efforts if she actually bought all the items herself and put the look together properly...we can all sit at our computer and screen shot items to copy a look we see on line ...to then expect to profit from this effort ...nah!

Reactions: 5
All her posts just come off as so passive aggressive or defensive. Just enjoy your relationship and get off insta

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.