Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she honestly not realise that this just makes her look like a spoiled child?
Yes! Came here to say this. It comes across as very “poor me”. I understand instagrams algorithms aren’t fair but deleting your post ain’t gonna help. And if it’s a constant issue, maybe she needs to consider adapting her content? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Does she honestly not realise that this just makes her look like a spoiled child?
Yes! Came here to say this. It comes across as very “poor me”. I understand instagrams algorithms aren’t fair but deleting your post ain’t gonna help. And if it’s a constant issue, maybe she needs to consider adapting her content? 🙄
Oh poor poor woe is Dani. Agree with you both, she’s way off reality.

Reactions: 8
She’s just not getting that people aren’t engaging because her content is so dull and staged nowadays, Instagram use that data and ultimately only put her post high up on a few people’s feeds. It’s like she doesn’t do that homework or the background work into how people use social media anymore. Most other content creators are doing cool reels, posting lives, Q&As, montages...she posts the same monochromatic posed image of herself looking into the distance and expects people to engage with it. She comes across disinterested, bored and actually like she’s completely fallen out of love with what she does. She needs a total overhaul of her content or perhaps it’s time she tried a ‘proper’ job? She certainly doesn’t seem like she enjoys this anymore. I wish I had the guts to say this directly to her but I know I’d be the bad guy and she’d be the victim. It’s so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her content is too predictable, the post will either be about 1) her and her gf 2) her pain levels .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
embarrassing. Just give it time and I’m sure it would’ve been fine! Not everyone is on IG 24/7 desperately waiting for her to post so they can smash the like button. She’s acting like Fuller Figure Fuller Bust.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing that irritates me most about influencers is them complaining about Instagram
I believe they use it for free, correct me if I am wrong, so why should Instagram promote them. In any other job you pay for the tools, equipment and advertising you need.

Danielle dislikes her followers, dislikes them direct messaging her. She only likes them to engage with her on a paid post or where it counts
She loves to complain about them on twitter so why should they engage or like her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
First world problems eh. 50 people in 20 minutes?? How about being bleeping patient? Not everyone has all day to spend looking on Instagram. Some of us have lives!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her constant pain but I’ll never feel sorry for her spoilt, entitled self. There’s people who are losing jobs in the real world. Also, I feel like she’s begs to be in on black twitter too much.

Reactions: 8
I like Danielle but the constant begging for follower engagement really kills me. Do you really want pity engagement anyway??

I’m surprised to hear people have had bad experiences messaging her, I have a couple of times and she’s been lovely but I haven’t for a while so maybe she’s over being nice now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s my absolute pet peev when IGers witch about not getting likes. Grow the duck up you tit 🙄

Reactions: 6
She added to her stories that she wasn’t complaining about....no of course you weren’t. She never says anything positive, unless it’s an #AD

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.