Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Also, this speaks to DV’s brattiness I think - moaning about how she can’t use her phone at work when this is her job! Well, duh! I don’t think you’d want a prison guard distracted by FarmVille.
FarmVille? Is in 2010? I would imagine the restrictions are because the glaringly obvious reason of not having a phone visible in a prison for fear of a Screw giving it to a prisoner.

Reactions: 4
New here but the relationship posts have me in between vomming and screaming 🤢 There’s something so forced about it. Maybe not from her Mrs side but from what I’ve seen of DV, she basically dates for content 🤷🏻‍♀️ And what better content to bring a whole new audience in than her becoming a sudden BDSM lesbian.

The 'new' hair is a tad anticlimactic..same colour and a bit shorter ! Hardly worth the drama of 'I'm exhausted will post pics tomorrow' ...she's another one who I used to really enjoy following but is now becoming tedious.

Reactions: 6
I know! It really isn’t that mind-blowing - a cut and colour (to a very similar colour at that...). She’s definitely a little boring with the content at the moment.

Reactions: 3
It was free. Maybe she was underwhelmed that's why she couldn't be arsed to post, but she was obliged to upload something...

I’m too tired to show you my hair now actually means I’ll show you tomorrow when I’ve received the wording guide for my post from the salon.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her #ad for the eyelashes...whilst I admire the effort she put in, the actual end result was not good ...way too much eyeliner so the lashes were barely visible...

Reactions: 2
Just watched her #ad for the eyelashes...whilst I admire the effort she put in, the actual end result was not good ...way too much eyeliner so the lashes were barely visible...
Yet much better realized than the bronzing mousse ad the other day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find the Joker-esque smirk thing she does so weird 😬
It absolutely creeps me out... again I know I’ve harped on about it before but I still csnt believe she was literally GIFTED Invisalign and she still couldn’t be bothered doing it... that alone is such a privilege that many people can never afford. It’s why she does the joker smile because she has baby dolphin teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not even a smile it’s a sort of weird smirk with the corners of her month turned up it’s very odd .

Reactions: 5
It absolutely creeps me out... again I know I’ve harped on about it before but I still csnt believe she was literally GIFTED Invisalign and she still couldn’t be bothered doing it... that alone is such a privilege that many people can never afford. It’s why she does the joker smile because she has baby dolphin teeth
duck me I'm dead baby dolphin teeth 😂 never heard such an accurate description in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's e,hunter so could be Emma or Emily. Right.
It’s Emma - her bestie (Callie) dropped that bomb in a live with them months ago. Danie told her to suusssh and not to mention the gf’s real name ever again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There is nothing more boring than someone who punctuates sentences with ‘my gf’ this and ‘my gf’ that. Chill out, mate. (Congratulations on the heating pad, I’m sure it’ll just end up in the same drawer as all the other pain stuff you buy, vouch for and then never use again.)

Reactions: 9
Does she just sit around moping waiting for her girlfriend to come back ...that’s way too intense .

Reactions: 8
What is that frumpy beige outfit?!! Just throwing on a pair of white trainers doesn't make it hip or cool or trendy ...she dresses way old for her age ..!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.