Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh...got any goss for us? Lol
Well my pal said she is really rude, stuck up and shady to everyone. You know screws go by their surnames Apparently her surname is Hunter and they all call her Cunter. I'll have to ask her for any goss.
My pal only found out cos she saw i liked a photo of them together and she was like i know her, apparently they all take the piss as well as Her gf is so over the top lol!

My friend didnt realise Dani was the gf until she saw the photo on insta she just said she has a fat blogger who overshares and has just turned lesbian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tbh feel really sorry for her if she is working in a prison, I don’t think it’s possible to work in that environment and not end up with PTSD.

Reactions: 12
Tbh feel really sorry for her if she is working in a prison, I don’t think it’s possible to work in that environment and not end up with PTSD.
Same! Also, this speaks to DV’s brattiness I think - moaning about how she can’t use her phone at work when this is her job! Well, duh! I don’t think you’d want a prison guard distracted by FarmVille.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a tough job ! Puts the whole fannyin around putting on the latest new lipstick thing that DV does into perspective huh ! Interesting that all the freebie get aways that she's had recently have all been about her and fact she hasn't been well etc ...you would think at some point she might've mentioned the gf has a tough job and deserves the break more !?! Hmmm !

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it would ever cross her mind that maybe once her girlfriend might be the one to need support rather than just being a lap dog at her command. The way she seems so proud that she drops everything to ‘look after’ her. Just like Bobbi used to, and James the housemate. I get chronic illness, I have one myself....but it doesn’t turn all of us into giant 35 year old whining babies who cry and suck our thumbs, and demand people come over to look after us.
Same,I'm chronically ill, lots time bed bound..no one coming to look after me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My brother is a prison guard and A guard at one of the toughest prisons where I live... I don’t feel sorry for him and I feel sorry for danis gf. My brother is the toughest person I know and loves it and I get the same vibes from danis gf. Sorry I can’t remember her name haha

My brother is a prison guard and A guard at one of the toughest prisons where I live... I don’t feel sorry for him and I feel sorry for danis gf. My brother is the toughest person I know and loves it and I get the same vibes from danis gf. Sorry I can’t remember her name haha
She’s never actually told us her name I don’t think?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.