Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s fine people can stay at whatever weight they want to but my original point was a lot of issues to do with pain can be stopped by looking after yourself and being very overweight isn’t completely harmless like a lot of these bloggers make out. there’s 3-4 I follow and every single one is moaning about back pain or muscle pain at some point , is that fatphobic 🤷‍♀️ Maybe .. it’s also the truth . I do like the outfit ideas to be honest it’s great to see stuff not just on slim bodies but I’m not buying that these people are in optimum health .
You make valid points that weight can make some things worse, joint pain etc. My issue with your comment is that you suggest that if making you fat is making you have issues then just stop being fat. If it was that easy then we’d all be supermodels wouldn’t we 😂

Reactions: 6
Whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind her creating her 'love looks', what I don't think is ok is that she is AL items that she hasn't actually purchased herself!
That really gets on my tits....how can you be recommending something you’ve never at least tried on
Her time researching the looks and finding plus size options to replicate them is worth her getting the AL$ from in my opinion... I love seeing Pinterest styling looks in my size... she takes the hard work out of it for me. God knows it’s hard as duck to find a lot of stylish plus clothes.

Edited to add that there is a risk in all online purchases... will it fit? Will the quality be ok??? I’d be buying new clothes anyway why not follow her advice and get things that I know will look good together. That’s why I chose to follow her on IG... I like her style.

Yeah I get that and I like the looks but I’d feel a bit disingenuous recommending something to people that turns out to be awful quality (I’m less concerned about the fit as what works for me won’t work for the next person) and taking money from it....that’s just me though

Reactions: 1
Is Dani on the beg for a free hotel stay (on Insta and Twitter)? I’ll be interested to see if her next weekend away is #ad or #gifted!

Reactions: 4
Is Dani on the beg for a free hotel stay (on Insta and Twitter)? I’ll be interested to see if her next weekend away is #ad or #gifted!
Oh how bleak, there’s a serviced appt company giving loads of influencers freebies so maybe she’s hoping ☹
Yes it looks that way doesn’t it. Why can’t she research it like most people would if they were looking for accommodation.
She moans about Twitter a lot, how awful it is, then blatantly begs for freebies 🙄

Reactions: 5
She really has no idea !!! I would love to be able to go for a swim but all pools are still closed in my area ! Nothing worse than someone soo privileged being soo incredibly ungrateful!

Yes it looks that way doesn’t it. Why can’t she research it like most people would if they were looking for accommodation.
She moans about Twitter a lot, how awful it is, then blatantly begs for freebies 🙄
She's more than capable of googling when she is setting up her items to attach AL ....its a blatant beg ! She has also just had a weekend away with her gf ! Such a joker !

She’s also moaning about the lack of plus size clothing. She needs to look at herself and realise being constantly negative is not aspirational for her followers. She dull dull dull at the moment

Reactions: 3
Dani is happy ( for a change) as she has been gifted some Tom Ford products. She is happy for everyone to know this via her twitter account....which she hates #hypocrite

Reactions: 7
The begging for a free holiday worked then!

i really don’t understand the begging and hinting for free tit. She (they) have managers right? Why don’t managers get in touch with wherever, bit of, “ere bung ‘er a couple of freebie nights, she’ll write you up solid and get ya a load free advertising bishbashboshbobsyouruncle”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't looked at Danielle's insta properly for ages but fuuuuuck, she's making bank on the ads recently, isn't she?

Part of me thinks good on her because I've always thought she is much more stylish than the other PS blogger crew, but it's not like she needs the money, is it 😱.

I’m definitely a prude but I feel so bad for the hotel cleaners who have to go into those rooms after the hotel have given all their guests a box of sex toys 😷 Like obviously they’ll be used to cleaning up grotty sheets but fancy putting that on steroids for them, I hope they’re getting paid well.

I’m definitely not in the target market for this place I’d feel sick with worry about what bodily fluids were lurking on the ceiling or upholstery 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Last week , was so so ill , couldnt get out of bed blah blah blah , now a freebie to be had shes up and about eating , drinking , glammed up ! This is why she pisses me right off , freebie to be had or something to gain , the symptoms just seem to vanish 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Last week , was so so ill , couldnt get out of bed blah blah blah , now a freebie to be had shes up and about eating , drinking , glammed up ! This is why she pisses me right off , freebie to be had or something to gain , the symptoms just seem to vanish 🙄🙄
I couldn’t agree more. Shes inconsistent and she has no decent content to share. So what you bagged a sleezy looking hotel for a freebie, you need to aim higher than that!

Reactions: 3
If you post yourself getting out and having fun, you’re not that sick and if you post yourself lying in bed in pain, you’re attention-seeking. If you do both? You’re not being consistent and therefore lying about your illness.

It seems people are under the impression to be truly disabled, you have to be miserable, housebound 24/7 and silent. Out of sight, out of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can somethings not remain private? She is having a naughty night away with her gf ...why does the world need to see her red undies? Soo sad when the most intimate things have to be plastered on Instagram all for the likes ... awful!

Reactions: 7
If you post yourself getting out and having fun, you’re not that sick and if you post yourself lying in bed in pain, you’re attention-seeking. If you do both? You’re not being consistent and therefore lying about your illness.

It seems people are under the impression to be truly disabled, you have to be miserable, housebound 24/7 and silent. Out of sight, out of mind.
I don’t think her ailments ,as far as I’m aware, have been doubted by anyone ..it has just been commented on that she’s either bed bound or swinging from chandeliers for a freebie.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.