Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pics she’s put up of her in a swimming costume with her enormous saggy tits swinging about is 🤮🤮🤮 I’ve breastfed 4 kids for 2 years each and mine look positively perky compared to hers 🤢
It’s not the best pic is it , she needs something with more support. But I do admire her confidence!

Yeah maybe if she was about to swim across the channel I'd advise a more supportive swimming cossie but I personally think that the more that all types of women's bodies are normalised (saggy boobs and all!) the better! She looks happy and confident - good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah maybe if she was about to swim across the channel I'd advise a more supportive swimming cossie but I personally think that the more that all types of women's bodies are normalised (saggy boobs and all!) the better! She looks happy and confident - good for her!
I love when I see comments like this on tattle. Nice reminder that we aren’t just a bunch of trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re so right @jessicar

Hate seeing women’s bodies picked apart on here. There’s much to say about the influencer trade and that’s not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See this sort of stuff winds me up. Does she realise the irony in moaning about negative tweets with a negative tweet 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do think she’s one of the more likeable and relatable influencers out there, but buck up love, do some muting and blocking of your twitter feed if you want a more positive online space.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed every post references ‘my girlfriend’. Have a day off love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Typing too quick lol

her Mrs looks v Male in that photo
Agree with PP - lazy “criticism”. I think they make a cute couple (DV’s girlfriend is quite hot!). DV is evidently very happy and she has been very open about how refreshing it is to have such a caring partner, which is fantastic.

I definitely hope this happiness lasts, and I wish them both well. I always feel a bit uneasy about seeing a “new” relationship play out on a public forum, I guess because it can get messy when your relationship goes through hard times.

I have liked the recent return to fashion looks (some nice bags including a Loewe dupe) and shoes - more of this please DV!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree with PP - lazy “criticism”. I think they make a cute couple (DV’s girlfriend is quite hot!). DV is evidently very happy and she has been very open about how refreshing it is to have such a caring partner, which is fantastic.

I definitely hope this happiness lasts, and I wish them both well. I always feel a bit uneasy about seeing a “new” relationship play out on a public forum, I guess because it can get messy when your relationship goes through hard times.

I have liked the recent return to fashion looks (some nice bags including a Loewe dupe) and shoes - more of this please DV!
I feel like the original comment doesn’t even deserve a response. Clearly a transphobic remark and completely unwarranted considering her gf is not trans.

Reactions: 11

Yes - I cringe at new relationships plastered all over social media for so many reasons.

I think DV must have had some crappy relationships in the past to be so enthused about someone making her a hot water bottle. Everything she has described so far seems like normal relationship behaviour. I am glad she’s happy and I hope it works out for them.

She keeps hinting about what happened with her ex and that she stole from her and was a pathological liar. Spill the beans DV! We like to hear the goss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes - I cringe at new relationships plastered all over social media for so many reasons.

I think DV must have had some crappy relationships in the past to be so enthused about someone making her a hot water bottle. Everything she has described so far seems like normal relationship behaviour. I am glad she’s happy and I hope it works out for them.

She keeps hinting about what happened with her ex and that she stole from her and was a pathological liar. Spill the beans DV! We like to hear the goss :ROFLMAO:
Oo I’ve not noticed the hints she’s been dropping about her ex!!

That God damn shopping in the tiny stupid store where pasta costs £4.99. Such bloody show offy Instagram crap.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.