Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s not cool. In fact I’m not sure what’s to be bothered about regarding her girlfriend - they’re happy, they’ve completely followed the lock down rules, it’s Pride month. Shout it loud and enjoy yourselves. I have done some black business owner shopping from her recs, she’s doing alright ...for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Out of that whole little click she strikes me as being the most genuine. I think financially she is in a different position to the likes of Callie Thorpe so doesn't need to sell her soul for freebies but i also think she is intelligent and actually a nice person. Nice to see someone in love and happy too in the middle of this crappy virus !

Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s not cool. In fact I’m not sure what’s to be bothered about regarding her girlfriend - they’re happy, they’ve completely followed the lock down rules, it’s Pride month. Shout it loud and enjoy yourselves. I have done some black business owner shopping from her recs, she’s doing alright ...for me.
Yeah I agree! They must be really happy to see each other again and I can't snark on that! Maybe a pic where her girlfriend is wearing a top would've been better but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
sometimes I like her, other times she rattles my cage. Shes in love and wants to show it, good for her. The picture she chose will make people comment, whether she likes that or not, but she shouldn’t bother replying , they are commenting in a negative way for a reason and to get a rise from her, it’s working.

Reactions: 3
It’s fine to challenge hole- ery no? Blocking and deleting is passive. Why shouldn’t she stick up for her girlfriend.

Reactions: 7
I’m not even 100% sure the comment was intended to be crappy?! Or am I being naive?!
I agree. I think the poster genuinely thought it was her gay son. It looks like a legit account and actually a body posi profile.

I love DV personally. I've DMd her a few times and she always replies and it's lovely. She's in love, maybe for the first time, let her be happy and shout it from the rooftops.

Yes the pic is a bit cheeky but there's no actually breasts showing.... There's a lot more women showing more cleavage and risky images that on Insta!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just noticed that she's added a highlight for black owned candle businesses. But she's called it B.O. Candles.

Personally I don't fancy a candle that smells of B.O. for my house, maybe not the best name!

I think Dani knows well enough what type of pics will get high engagement. The pic is fine but not the best - her gf does look particularly young there and from that angle DV looks a lot older than her - I think she uses this to drum up negative comments. Maybe I’m being too harsh...

Also, a comment on the discussion of her privilege etc from a page or two ago - yes, she acknowledges her privilege in many ones but one way that she doesn’t is financially. She’s from a wealthy family and therefore has the ability to pick and choose who she works with more freedom than someone like Callie, I’d say. Ultimately she has the comfort of knowing there is money to fall back on when work might be thin etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I've just noticed that she's added a highlight for black owned candle businesses. But she's called it B.O. Candles.

Personally I don't fancy a candle that smells of B.O. for my house, maybe not the best name!

I used the B.O highlight to do some black owned shopping. If you know you know I guess. If you go for the purile you’re not paying attention to what’s happening out there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't mind her, I don't dislike her. I still follow her. She is just a bit smug/self entitled/bratty/privileged/snappy/spoilt. Other than that she's ok 😂

I can’t actually believe that person wrote that, it’s so mean. If she genuinely made a mistake then surely she’d have had another look at the caption and apologized for the mistake and deleted the comment. But I really think it was done on purpose.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.