Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we all think the ‘cash bonus’ she’s got from Herbalife is? I’m guessing 50k+

Reactions: 2
I’m not the best at lip reading but looks like she said ‘a million’ to Tom? Surely not??

I’m not the best at lip reading but looks like she said ‘a million’ to Tom? Surely not??
Nah.

That video is just another recruitment tool. She won’t say how much it is because she wants it to have the air of mystery behind it - to lure so more idiots in to “working” for her.

Reactions: 6
Nah.

That video is just another recruitment tool. She won’t say how much it is because she wants it to have the air of mystery behind it - to lure so more idiots in to “working” for her.
And to take part in ‘the chall-inge’

Lads - she’s not getting a million quid or even half a million for dishing out a few sachets of milkshakes. And whatever it is, she will have to pay tax on it anyway

Reactions: 3
Earning some big bonus for a weight lose pyramid scheme is nothing to brag about. You can keep your Burberry baby clothes, crush velvet sofas and 'olidays to Dubai if that's how you earn your money.

Reactions: 10
It’s all a load of tit to get her followers to join her pyramid scheme. She wants them to think that they will be going on olliday to Dubai and driving a Bentley or whatever the duck car she’s got financed up to her ear holes. It’s all smoke and mirrors, her life is as fake as her tits and lips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all a load of tit to get her followers to join her pyramid scheme. She wants them to think that they will be going on olliday to Dubai and driving a Bentley or whatever the duck car she’s got financed up to her ear holes. It’s all smoke and mirrors, her life is as fake as her tits and lips 😂😂
Exactly. 100% agree.

Reactions: 4
I'm dying to know what the bonus is. Lol nosey cow I am.
She will never say - and that’s the whole point. The “bonus” is just another ploy to get idiots to join up to be distributors. It’s classic pyramid scheme recruitment tactics. Pretend that you’ve been given a huge cash bonus, make it seem easily within reach, make it seem real - that you’ve just opened up and email and boom - loads of money.

It’s a crock of tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.