Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Rebel Wilson now that Rebel has lost weight. I had to do a double take at a photo of Rebel on the Mail Online site as they look so alike!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please Danielle stimulate that bored child other than an iPad no toys bored child then you wonder why she kicks off . Stop with the Baba every time you see her . Communicate with her properly. Stop the baby words . Actually must say we don’t hear any words from ORLA no real words . Tom does most of the work . . . Old dans far more interested in frying herself

Reactions: 5
Please Danielle stimulate that bored child other than an iPad no toys bored child then you wonder why she kicks off . Stop with the Baba every time you see her . Communicate with her properly. Stop the baby words . Actually must say we don’t hear any words from ORLA no real words . Tom does most of the work . . . Old dans far more interested in frying herself
Danielle if you don’t talk to that child properly she will not communicate with you stop the baby words interact with her yourself . You show you have no real interest in her it’s down to Tom to deal with her . .

Reactions: 1
Just shows no real interaction with Orla from old Danielle Its always down to Tommy boy miserable face (what have I done). To sort her out . . Let nursery deal with her .
At Center Parcs last November, everytime I saw them, Tom was the one looking after Orla. She was always on her phone.

Her mum and sister looks prettier. Her lips are so blown up. Tommy is a great dad.
Her sister is odd looking. Neither of them are particularly attractive girls, and Danielle has just pumped loads of crap into her face to the point where she’s unrecognisable from how she really looks
FB3A2E6D-DC5E-4149-A057-D11B680D6789.jpeg

tom seems to be the only parent. She actually does nothing for orla. He is far far to good for her.
I actually think she really doesn’t like being a parent! I imagine she thought it would be easy having a cute baby girl to dress in pretty clothes and who she could push in a pram and be a MILF. She had no idea did she! She really seems to resent Orla, it’s not that poor kid’s fault that Danielle has no interest in her bar for Insta content 😢

Reactions: 4
You could see how fucked off Tom was in the video she posted on stories yesterday, when she was in the changing room with Orla, and Tom came over and she poked her head out to try to get him to say something on camera and he was like “right come on Dan, come on, let’s go” - not interested at all in her prattling on to her phone or her messing around in the changing room. And then when they were back at home at she was talking about how much of a nightmare Orla was, Tom was obviously in the room watching Orla and you could see Danielle’s eyes darting all over the place - you could see she was on edge that he could hear her.

You could see how fucked off Tom was in the video she posted on stories yesterday, when she was in the changing room with Orla, and Tom came over and she poked her head out to try to get him to say something on camera and he was like “right come on Dan, come on, let’s go” - not interested at all in her prattling on to her phone or her messing around in the changing room. And then when they were back at home at she was talking about how much of a nightmare Orla was, Tom was obviously in the room watching Orla and you could see Danielle’s eyes darting all over the place - you could see she was on edge that he could hear her.
Did you see when he was stood with Orla playing at the sink? He was so gentle with her, putting her hair in a little ponytail whilst she played with the water - and this was after Danielle was moaning about all the crying! Then Danielle took over, but the whole time Orla was playing, Dani was just staring at herself in the phone and ignoring the poor child! Worlds apart in parenting!

Reactions: 7
Did you see when he was stood with Orla playing at the sink? He was so gentle with her, putting her hair in a little ponytail whilst she played with the water - and this was after Danielle was moaning about all the crying! Then Danielle took over, but the whole time Orla was playing, Dani was just staring at herself in the phone and ignoring the poor child! Worlds apart in parenting!
Spot on definitely worlds apart on parenting

Reactions: 2
I actually think she really doesn’t like being a parent! I imagine she thought it would be easy having a cute baby girl to dress in pretty clothes and who she could push in a pram and be a MILF. She had no idea did she! She really seems to resent Orla, it’s not that poor kid’s fault that Danielle has no interest in her bar for Insta content 😢
Definitely agree with this !!! I too think she resents Orla, she did just want a baby for the content and freebies , now she is here and being a typical toddler Danielle can’t cope , hence why she puts her in nursery , and yes as much as Tom is a wet wipe he does seem to be a really good dad , I can’t stand her!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.