Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Half tempted to pay the £20* just to get her to say "She sells sea shells by the sea shore"over and over again. The fucking whistling would bring every dog from a 30 mile radius running 🤣

*not really I wouldn't piss on this fool if she were on fire let alone give her money

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Quick recap.

Loads of lies as per usual,she’s back in Liverpool Bluebell estate Dodgy area apparently so didn’t move in to new apartment then (another lie) obviously still fingering her fruit corner Eventhough her dad has passed away.

Supposed to have given up booze and drugs but we know she hasn’t another porky.

Supposed to have info regarding Chad Daddy,no info about whether he’s been arrested or anything for not paying his clients,we think perhaps another porky no news on her book yet.😏porky?

No sign of her clearing off to Portugal or Twurky.

She’s still doing Only Gurns.

Carry on Westcrackers.

Hope I’ve recapped ok.🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

wellingtonboots

I’ve read these threads for a while now but never actually commented I don’t think, so hi!

I read her book when I was a teenager (don’t judge, I was a big EE fan haha) and I have to say, it really put me off ever wanting to take drugs. It actually ended seemingly happy, with her crediting her husband for getting her clean, and talking about how grateful she was, how ashamed of herself she was, and how fickle the world of fame seemed to her after!

Obviously completely different to now…I remember seeing stories she’d relapsed and her tweets made it VERY obvious she wasn’t sober. Then all the young boys she was dating.

It’s funny because her book was meant to be a tell all but there’s lots she’s come out with since that wasn’t in there. She also was very detailed in describing the first time she took coke as a teen with a boy she fancied. Now suddenly she got given it at 8 years old?! Pretty sure she never mentioned trying to kill Kai in it either!

Anyway sorry this may have already been mentioned but I thought I’d just say when saying hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Anna666

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm :unsure:

Delusional ..... ridiculous thick crack hoe, the drugs have completely frazzled the few brain cells she had, and let's be honest there wasn't
dw1 (4).jpg
IMG_1157.jpeg
Screenshot_20230906_205655_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20230719-155616_Instagram.jpg
Resizer_16916935587731.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_222815_Chrome.jpg
much to work with:rolleyes: ... just as well we keep receipts!!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Candytuft

VIP Member
She comes up to Morley ( near Leeds) every so often. Lives in a dodgy rental owned by a drug dealer and pimp. Does stag tricks. That is, the mates of the stag book her as a joke.
Nobody would go near and nobody does. They just laugh at her.( Says a lot about the men as well... )She charged £60 for everything - yuck ! Imagine being the butt of jokes like that for so little.

• Wow
  • Sick

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I find her incredibly frustrating as a person someone like Daniella is exactly why fellowships like AA/CA don’t like celebrities talking about it publicly and explicitly because she lies, fucks up and people think it won’t work. I have previously been part of it, not my thing these days but it was helpful at the start and especially to be part of something.

Addiction took me to some dark places, I have behaved in ways that can fill me with shame even today if I think about it too much, I am no better than anyone HOWEVER, I made a choice.

Addiction is hard to explain and it’s hard for someone to understand if they don’t suffer as it is completely insane and makes no sense, I know if I made a choice to start again today, it wouldn’t be as simple as just being able to stop tomorrow, substances and behaviour seem to effect me differently from the majority of people. All this being said, I have a choice today.

Daniella has had countless chances, rehabs, money, support etc. i think her fundamental problem is that she is incapable of being honest, with herself or anyone else. Until you get the self honesty and admit that YOU are the problem here and need to sort it out, still this will continue. Daniella is the only one who can sort it but I suspect this is sadly only going to go one way here because I don’t think there is a rock bottom
Here and fundamentally, she is comfortable with her life even if it is awful.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Been on a very unsavoury deep dive again today into the whole Red Rooms/Westbrook/Brian Harvey rabbit hole today. I've been studying all this for a long time and FWIW I do believe Brian Harvey.

East 17's manager Tom Watkins was a raging n0nce. It would appear that the rest of East 17 went along with it, either through fear or greed for fame, sold their souls for rock and roll as they say. But Brian didn't, wasn't having a bar of it. Wasn't invited to the pool parties at Watkins' mansion. Brian was a liabilty because he wouldn't partake in all this. He WAS East 17, he was the most attractive and the best singer so they couldn't just bin him off straight away.

At the peak of their fame, enter stage right Danniella Westbrook. IMHO she was sent into BH's life by the paed0 ring/cabal whatever you want to call them to try and compromise him. That's why she took him to the infamous Red Rooms at Browns. No doubt he was caught on camera there walking through the room where he describes Ghislaine Maxwell, underage kids etc. He didn't witness any activity per se but the whole thing unnerved him. Perhaps she was trying to desensitise him to it all and use his love for her as a way of bringing him into this horror show.

I believe DW was a honeypot trap to try and either compromise BH (she made sure paps got photos of him outside Browns that night) or draw him into this horrific 'lifestyle'.

If you can bear to tolerate the annoying voice and piss poor interviewing technique of Ben Hatchett for 45 mins, I think this is one of the most expansive and comprehensive explanations by BH of why DW was in his life and what she did.

He states she only got her showbiz career because she was one of 'them'. He describes her as the devil and pure evil. He says she is a child procurer and a paed0phile.

The penny finally dropped for BH a few years ago for a number of reasons, partly when pictures of Ghislaine Maxwell went viral and he realised exactly what must have been going on behind the curtain in Browns. Hazy vague memories suddenly made sense. The pieces of the puzzle connected. He explains this fully in the interview.

The fact that he has mental health problems and is widely considered as a nutcase spouting nonsense has probably saved BH's life so far. I don't blame him for not leaving the house, he is a targeted individual. He was booted out of E17 for bullshit reasons (Tony Mortimer had also extolled the virtues of ecstacy) and his life has been made a misery ever since. Sadly, I don't think he will make old bones and it won't be by his own hand. In her own interview with Ben Hatchett DW darkly states "Brian Harvey will be gone one day".

Edited for spelling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She would fake her own demise but far too thick and thirsty to keep up the charade. The day after her 'funeral', she'd post one of her 'inspirational' memes.

'I am gone but not forgotten. I was one of the greatest gifts to have ever lived: Award winning actress, devoted momma, model, businesswoman, property mogul, multi-millionaire. People may not appreciate me but God does.'

Someone will ask how she can be posting on the gram when she's supposed to be dead and she'll clap back with her usual illiterate gibberish:

'ah wind ya neck in ya melt, so bitta and nasty lol u doo u hun xXXXXXXXxxX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
Sounds like she's got her hands on some benzos or zopiclone. Who knows exactly how long they're going to sleep for?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I am an addict in recovery and even I have lost patience. She has had a million chances and opportunities and she knows what to do. She is actively choosing the lifestyle she has now.

The Bluebell estate is very fitting for her but God help her if she starts crossing the locals….

• Heart
Reactions: 25