Dane Bowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that it was IVF and a holiday a few weeks ago, to packing up and leaving that quick and he is not saying a word.....mmmmmhhhh!!
Will any of the papers even care enough to expose Dane's cheating, if thats whats happened here.

Reactions: 4
I think he could have got cold feet about the IVF and chucked her
I think if it was that - she would have stayed and tried to work it out
It seems very sudden and something has happened that they can’t come back from

Reactions: 9
The cynical part of me thinks they might have been struggling for cash,staged a break up then she would get a hefty sum for Celebs go Dati g?

Reactions: 12
The cynical part of me thinks they might have been struggling for cash,staged a break up then she would get a hefty sum for Celebs go Dati g?
Olivia Atwood and Shaughna Phillips done that, both had the boyfriends waiting at home whilst they got paid to go on dates.

Filming started today and Laura looks awful

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He is really horrible. I was a huge another level fan but he was always an asshole to fans and he def thinks a lot of himself.

Reactions: 5
Olivia Atwood and Shaughna Phillips done that, both had the boyfriends waiting at home whilst they got paid to go on dates.

That dark eye makes her look so haggard. I’m intrigued to know what it’ll look like on camera

Reactions: 3
I never got the appeal with this bloke (DB). I thought he looked like a twit and dressed like a twit. I never listened to any of another levels music. Must be a teenage girl thing lol!

Reactions: 7
I never got the appeal with this bloke (DB). I thought he looked like a twit and dressed like a twit. I never listened to any of another levels music. Must be a teenage girl thing lol!
He was always more of a tabloid fixture because of his relationships with Jordan and other models, than a boyband pin up. His solo career didn't do very well, he had a few singles but was dropped by his label before the album could be released

I liked a couple Another Level songs (Be Alone No More is an absolute choon, and I like Bomb Diggy). I don't remember them being hugely popular with teenagers the way Five or Westlife were, not in my school anyway - does anyone remember different?

He is really horrible. I was a huge another level fan but he was always an asshole to fans and he def thinks a lot of himself.
What did he do? Who was the nicest member

Reactions: 7
I don't reckon the split is staged. I don't think they've been getting on for a while. I remember seeing a comment from him on one of her filtered posts saying something along the lines of 'That's not how you really look'
She has an amazing body, no doubt about that, but it's all she seems to do, post reels of herself. I imagine the relationship got tiresome.
He most probably just got bored and wants to move on to his next victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Looked and dressed like a twit? Excuse moi but what part of him wearing a stetson, sunglasses at night and a full length plastic coat and fingerless gloves in a post apocalyptic night time scenario makes him a twit? He is bringing Binliner Brokeback cowboy realness to Bomb Diggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Looked and dressed like a twit? Excuse moi but what part of him wearing a stetson, sunglasses at night and a full length plastic coat and fingerless gloves in a post apocalyptic night time scenario makes him a twit? He is bringing Binliner Brokeback cowboy realness to Bomb Diggy.

I just laughed so hard at this, you summed up Dane's presence in the video perfectly. Lol lols

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She looks like she’s had A LOT of work done since love island!

Reactions: 4
😂😂Not seen that video in years what a state. I remember DB was the least attractive member of the group and my recollection was correct from that video. He looks better now imo compared to then.
Looking at Laura's pics she looks like a different person from her love island days she's been keeping the surgeons busy 😬

Reactions: 5