Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinklily8518

Watched about three minutes this morning and yet again he’s done no proper research. So it’s supposedly all about Bariatric Surgery today so you would have hoped he’d have some information, but no. Kaz mentions James Argent, he’s lost a staggering amount of weight since having a sleeve gastrectomy (removal of stomach, usually 1/2 a 2/3) and now says he wants to start building muscle. Oh no says the two turnips he didn’t think this through, he can’t gain muscle because he can’t eat enough protein or carbs and the only way he can do this is to have his band removed. Firstly it’s entirely possible to build muscle after surgery, not as easy but definitely possible and secondly he can’t have his band removed because he didn’t have one to start with! If you’re going to pass judgement on something at least get your facts correct to start with! Oh and apparently he wasn’t that fat to start with, and he was just looking for a quick fix 🙄, neither of which is true. They were like a pair of nodding dogs agreeing with each other all the time. How anyone can stomach four hours of this bollocks is beyond me, this pair can’t even google properly.

A quick glance through his TikTok’s from this weekend shows just how appalling his engagement is, some have no comments on them at all.

I heard that but after berating Gemma C for not being able to lose weight. With a band you can have it relaxed without surgery to eat normally again. Arg had a sleeve so completely different. I may have been shouting at no one while walking the dogs about this 😆

Reactions: 5

Followthespiders

He does this loads, like somehow he's "shut you up" and thinks the world will see it that way. Mind blind I tell thee.

Ill bet my shed he doesnt have either diagnosis of ADHD or BPD type 2. Hes so dense he doesnt realise how difficult it would be to differentiate a diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental condition and a psychiatric disorder or vice versa (timeline dependent). If he is to be believed he had an adult ADHD diagnosis post Bipolar Diagnosis and smokes weed for both.

Prevelance of type 2 is 0.4% in the adult population, less than half that of type 1, maybe he really is that special OR, maybe its PD and cocaine?

He clearly stated he had BPD type 2 and "undiagnosed ADHD". He knows its sensitive so people are unlikely to challenge him with "everyone is different" like medicine psychiatry and psychology are only accurate when they agree with you. He probably had it mooted when he was crying in AED. Being admitted to a ward doesnt require sectioning either. But Wheelers World of Wonder.

Hes the kinda shitty person who places all possible criticism external to his own ego and of anything slips through "Ive got a disorder" frequently deployed in you know, the personality disordered. Im only like this because of me bipolar, dont prod me with a stick you know what Im like. Don't Ill kill myself.

Although the age of a study doesnt alter its validity only better and bigger research does you have to know how to interpret it and even then we are full of biases like clinging on for dear life on an college homework isnt it. It also needs to be considered against the wider evidence base. "IS THERE MORE BEAR MINEWALS IN YOURE PINK SALT?"

*Did you mean minerals? Your?

Experience is fucking useless unless its from a base of training where you were reviewed and rubber stamped by a position of authority as competent. Ive been feeding myself for 20 years, I'll dare say theres better chefs in wetherspoons. The other point of training is you have your COMPREHENSION examined. For example, if I said "you wanna stitch Serotonin throughout your day by having a wank and lowering cortisol" the university would snatch my certification off me and say "No, we dont do that here" as I'd be an embarrassment.

Google is a wonderful tool, but its also full of bullshit. Social media is full of bullshit. A lean chinese man telling you to do leg raises or flap your shoulders together isnt science. A useless cunt in a garage isnt the 'messiah of menopause'. He hasnt cracked the Da Vinci Code, those that do dont stay in their girlfriends garage winking at teenage girls.

"Influencers" are generally awful places to go for advice. Did anyone see that show where they offered C list folk money to promote known damaging products. Consuming content from the Joe Rogan show is NOT research, did they have a science guy on? OK Dan, Ive only seen one where said scientist wrote an essay prior with references on his website.

Oh and having high blood pressure doesnt make you a cardiologist. You fucking buffoon.
I agree with what you said here. Especially the bit about experience, I have years of experience in many things, doesnt mean I'm an expert or I'd expect someone to come to me for that issue. I'd expect someone to go to a professional for that issue. It's madness that he even thinks that way but is it surprising?? 🤔 I should have said it wasn't the age of the study in particular that was the issue it was more that he has no idea how to properly read or interpret research. However that study in particular doesn't fit in with what the NHS is saying or advising and did he even compare it to other research? Probably not. Thats what makes me question the age of it. Its so obvious he googled it and just picked the first one that fit his narrative, which as you rightly said, it's very biased!

@ashdlol that's what I was told too. Unless it's a solid well known theory or study that is a basis for something but even then you need more up to date research to show what current professionals are saying and found. You also need to take into consideration the room for improvement that study has, not just take it as golden!

• Heart

droese24

VIP Member
I was watching on Tiktok, what you don't see on the BFNG version is that when he played the advert her turned around and had another go at Kaz, obviously when he thought people weren't watching. Maybe she didn't care at all but she looked really upset to me.
Oh wow, so even worse, I'll have to check it out.

Craftyh

I would suggest Wheeler himself is likely the greatest threat to that family's stability.
Absofuckinglutely - it’s a really awful attempt to scare them into submission- just one of the things we can see or know about…so what else

• Sad

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Someones going to have to tell me the math around his "over 100 viewers" isnt there 96 on twitch?

It makes me so sad, she's a really nice genuine person.
He says he likes helping people, he doesn't, he likes people to think he's some kind of saviour, he wants to be hero worshipped that's all.
I hope she doesn't get swept up in his bluster, you just know she's going to be the next 'Dan Jones' 😰
Yay! You're proper mental

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
He's got a video stating that you can't tell someone's health by looking at them, including their mental health.

Doesn't that entirely contradict his 'if you're obese, you've experienced trauma' theory?
Lmao which video does he say you can’t tell?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I was intrigued about TT as I can’t find his account either. Ended up looking at hashtags and came across a Geordie lass who has an SW TikTok. She was posting because he’d made a TT where him and his Mum are laughing at her? It’s probably old news now but she absolutely roasted him! Loved it. Are you on here?
Oh that was amazing!