Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he cheated on her with one of Vic’s friends. He has gone way down in my estimation now. I also feel he has become ‘too cool for school’ now that they are becoming big. Let’s hope his Italian Mamma gives him an earful!
He claims that they broke up a few days prior to the “cheating” incident. Not sure how much I believe that tbh

This made me look at their IGs to see what was happening and I can’t believe how bad they all look now, mostly because I’m really not into this overly sexual image they’re putting out. Damiano looks like he’s on drugs

Reactions: 7
So Giorgia has posted on Instagram saying they were apparently not monogamous anyway, and had an open relationship.

So Giorgia has posted on Instagram saying they were apparently not monogamous anyway, and had an open relationship.
that makes sense to me. They were apart a lot of the time, if they were open to other people that’s fine. Her problem seems to be the lack of discrecion. They did seem very in love regardless, I hope she’s alright.

Reactions: 4
Damiano looks like a smackhead now 🤢
As hot as Damiano used to look, he's definitely gone too far into the vibe whether intentionally or drug induced, he doesn't look so good anymore.

Ethan however, looking much better still.

Reactions: 1
I think they all need a good rest!
agreed. having a hyper/oversexualised image/aesthetic may work well initially, but it gets boring and stale quite fast. this, plus their gradual americanisation, has made them feel a bit shallow/inauthentic as a band. it's like they've become both overexposed (apart from ethan, who does the attractive mysterious enigma thing very well) and underexposed (when they probably have a lot more to artistically offer) if that makes sense?

i think a year off, maybe spending time as a band, or maybe as individuals, would do them well. this sounds really dramatic, but i think they need to find themselves as a band, and as individual people. maybe taking a year off now would be crazy, but i think if they continue like this, their fame could quickly fade

Reactions: 9
I’m over him. Can someone please message me if he ever remotely approaches this level of hotness again. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m over him. Can someone please message me if he ever remotely approaches this level of hotness again. Thank you.

I know I sound like a granny but he looks so much hotter without all those grubby looking tattoos 😅

Reactions: 6
agreed. having a hyper/oversexualised image/aesthetic may work well initially, but it gets boring and stale quite fast. this, plus their gradual americanisation, has made them feel a bit shallow/inauthentic as a band. it's like they've become both overexposed (apart from ethan, who does the attractive mysterious enigma thing very well) and underexposed (when they probably have a lot more to artistically offer) if that makes sense?

i think a year off, maybe spending time as a band, or maybe as individuals, would do them well. this sounds really dramatic, but i think they need to find themselves as a band, and as individual people. maybe taking a year off now would be crazy, but i think if they continue like this, their fame could quickly fade
I honestly couldn’t agree more with this post, they seem to be “on” allllllll the time. I get completely that when you’re in your (early?) 20s, you’re full of energy and can zip around time zone to time zone, hotel room to hotel room and party all night but there must come a point when it all gets too much.
As bored as I am of seeing her boobs on Insta, I still really like Vic deAngelis and would love her to post some content of her just eating her brekkie at home with her mum and dad or something 😆

Reactions: 3
Any fans still left on here? I went to both nights of the San Siro stadium gigs & they were awesome, I got barrier the first night!

Also, announcement tomorrow - looks like a new single, exciting times!

Do you guys think the band will address the psychological and sexual abuse allegations against ethan? It's all over twitter, and people have been criticizing Maneskin already for staying silent about the genocide in Palestine when they were very vocal about the Russia x Ukraine war...

• Wow
Do you guys think the band will address the psychological and sexual abuse allegations against ethan? It's all over twitter, and people have been criticizing Maneskin already for staying silent about the genocide in Palestine when they were very vocal about the Russia x Ukraine war...
What are the allegations, I don’t use Twitter ?

Wow, bleeping hell. I wonder if the other members are aware of this?
Giorgia (Damiano's ex who was with him since the early days of the band) released a statement yesterday, and Ethan's ex liked the original post where the allegations were made. Maneskin played a huge concert in São Paulo (Brazil) last night and they all seemed super happy and not the least bit concerned. Megan Fox and MGK were there and Damiano left the venue with Dove Cameron. I'm pretty sure their PR team must be aware of all this, since it's their job and all, so there's no way they don't know. But my guess is that they won't even acknowledge the allegations. We'll see.

1699144815328.png

Reactions: 2
It's difficult for them to talk about Palestine, probably due to label politics I would imagine.

In regards to the accusations - no names were mentioned. If they make a statement, Ethan looks guilty straightaway. The best thing they can do is stay silent until someone names him (if it's him) or a criminal investigation is started. I'm a massive fan, but I can see some of it fitting with Ethan and it makes me question myself - where does this leave me (and the other band members of course) if it is true?

I stand with victims, of course, and we don't know what people are like behind closed doors, but something seems off about this. Look who's getting involved, new accounts are springing up all over Twitter and Insta to spread this, one week before Rush deluxe comes out.

I stand with victims, of course, and we don't know what people are like behind closed doors, but something seems off about this. Look who's getting involved, new accounts are springing up all over Twitter and Insta to spread this, one week before Rush deluxe comes out.
I did do some quick Twitter and Reddit searches when the situation was highlighted here. There's a few questions over how legitimate the accusations are, if they are against Ethan, because the people involved are not trustworthy or something - I honestly found it hard to make sense of what the hell was happening, and I still don't fully understand, so I can't explain it more than that. There seems to be a bit more to this than someone made an allegation anonymously (?)

For whatever reason, the band seems to be a bit plagued by accusations

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why they released like half the songs on the album before it came out. I think some of the unreleased ones are actually better but it's still a bit of an anticlimax.