Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I too stumbled across this woman way back.

Her telling of her husband's diagnosis and eventual passing was detailed and I felt every bit of it in her detailed outpouring of what clearly was devastating and life changing.

But, as you say, something has changed lately. I don't watch her much now because of how she's coming across.

However, as an older lady which she is now merchandising herself as, I hope she sees sense.

I fear she'll go the same as the rest though. Same fucken way they all go. Unfortunately.

Reactions: 8

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
!! TW - ED !!

Does anyone follow this woman? She posts her life on TT and I liked her at first but like many ‘content creators’ she seems to be getting a bit cocky. Maxine has admitted to having an ED and says she cannot have food in the house or she will binge, and gets up at 4am to exercise, every single day. Now she had replied with a video to a message from someone grateful to her for helping her with weight loss. This doesn’t sit right with me at all! And people are actually saying week done and fab Maxine for helping. She’s literally taking advice from a woman with an ED on how to lose weight. It’s just weird for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ does anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 8

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Oh my God has she changed! She's bloody obnoxious! From the black lip liner and fluorescent orange lipstick and those black pants with the zips which she wears constantly to the embarrassing dancing - what a state! She also promotes disordered eating in my opinion. I felt sorry for her at first with her stories about losing her husband but it seems that she's got more issues than Vogue! Only me! Slurps coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How have the trolls won? If you didn't come reading here or her huns didn't send her stuff from here you would be oblivious , prob that az hun that thinks she's her manager or personal bodyguard 🤣🤣
---
If you want to be in this game of social media thus is the territory that comes with it , Mrs hinch has loads of hate on here but keeps going

Reactions: 7

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Did you read from the first post? My reason for starting this thread was my concern about her promotion of ED (in my opinion)
I agree with your reason for the post. Her obsessive control of her food and exercise routine works for her, but I think if people are following that example in order to lose weight or achieve a healthy lifestyle, it isn’t the best example. I think some of her followers don’t realise about the control aspect of EDs.
My only other concern is that she’s wanting to go down the selling route that so many others have gone down and that would be a shame.

I actually think she’s a genuine lady, yes she has her issues, but don’t we all?! As for how she looks, well yes, I personally think the make-up is too harsh, but if she feels happy and comfortable, who am I to criticise? I think she totally owns her look and is striking in her own way. I don’t think saying “she won’t get a man” because of how she looks is boosting the sisterhood, how can women (or men) say that about women in 2023 - it’s not 1973. I also found the comment about her husband’s pension pretty bad, she’s entitled to that money and can spend it in any way she wants. She lost her much loved husband for god’s sake, give her a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well no posts on tiktok today , what do we think , back sat or Sun? , also she's only got 3 pages on here , that's mild , I'm on thissinglemamas & she's on 62 🤣🤣

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Unfortunately this is what happens. You put your life right out there online and you find a cosy bubble of people who follow you and boost your self confidence by telling you how wonderful you are and you start to think you’re bullet proof. People tend to forget that EVERYONE has access to the information you put out there and it’s not illegal to look online to put two and two together. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you, and they’ll either directly comment to you, which is trolling, or criticise you in a safe space, such as this. It doesn’t mean our lives are sad or that we’re jealous, it just means we have an opinion that others may share and it’s interesting to know if they do. Now if you go searching for negative things that have been said about you outside of the comments section on your account, you might find that not everyone is as positive about you as your followers are - that’s the other side of the coin when you share so many personal details online. If you want the boost you get from being on social media and you also want to monetise the following you’ve built up, you have to accept that people will comment, good and bad. I personally enjoyed her content but felt she went too far with personal details sometimes and I genuinely thought she was playing with fire. I think she has a lot of issues which she’s been honest about, but maybe the fickle world of social media isn’t the place to be if you can’t take any criticism or interest in the people in you life who want to stay private.

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member

Her telling of her husband's diagnosis and eventual passing was detailed and I felt every bit of it in her detailed outpouring of what clearly was devastating and life changing.

But, as you say, something has changed lately. I don't watch her much now because of how she's coming across.

However, as an older lady which she is now merchandising herself as, I hope she sees sense.

I fear she'll go the same as the rest though. Same fucken way they all go. Unfortunately.
I felt so sad for her, listening to her stories about her husband, but now the whole passive aggressive replies to people and that dancing while staring at the camera is just odd. imo.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
This!!!
And if people are sending her what people are saying they aren’t friends.
Exactly right! People are allowed to have opinions and express them, I’m afraid that’s how life is and if she hasn’t worked that out by the age of 52 then she really shouldn’t be presenting every aspect of her life online. I know that some people have been negative to her in her comments, but for someone who says she doesn’t care, she’s very touchy about them and I’ve heard her on quite a few occasions make snarky comments about how they look in reply. If her dedicated followers have directed her to this site or sent some of the observations people have made, are they really the supportive huns they’re making out or stirring the pot in order for her to react? The fact is, this site is NOT about trolling, it’s about sharing observations about people who decide to present themselves online. No one is making her come on here to read about herself because, unlike the comments section on her account, any criticism is not directly addressed to her. If you seek negativity you shall find, and people who rub her nose in what people are allowed to think and express on this site, are actually being shit stirrers while pretending to be nice…
In the real world not everyone is going to think you’re great, or look amazing or like your style and they probably talk about it, why would the online world be any different? You reap what you sow - display everything and expect people to have opinions I’m afraid.

• Heart

Boowoowoo

Did you read from the first post? My reason for starting this thread was my concern about her promotion of ED (in my opinion)
I'm just talking about how people are on here ripping her apart for her looks,make up and style, and the need to have put her DIL on here, I just don't think she deserves it & that is my opinion
---
I agree with your reason for the post. Her obsessive control of her food and exercise routine works for her, but I think if people are following that example in order to lose weight or achieve a healthy lifestyle, it isn’t the best example. I think some of her followers don’t realise about the control aspect of EDs.
My only other concern is that she’s wanting to go down the selling route that so many others have gone down and that would be a shame.

I actually think she’s a genuine lady, yes she has her issues, but don’t we all?! As for how she looks, well yes, I personally think the make-up is too harsh, but if she feels happy and comfortable, who am I to criticise? I think she totally owns her look and is striking in her own way. I don’t think saying “she won’t get a man” because of how she looks is boosting the sisterhood, how can women (or men) say that about women in 2023 - it’s not 1973. I also found the comment about her husband’s pension pretty bad, she’s entitled to that money and can spend it in any way she wants. She lost her much loved husband for god’s sake, give her a break!
Yep I agree completely, I know this is a site that calls people out etc I aint a Saint I'm on here myself for 1 tiktoker that was a complete wrongen who deserved to be called out but this lady just don't deserve it all. Again its just my opinion

Reactions: 5

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
You here too ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 hello 👋 😂😂🤣🤣 what I find odd is that every story she tells comes in 367 parts..fuck that...people are busy ...wtf is THAT all about ...Jesus...NOBODYS life is THAT fucking interesting FFS
👋 couldn't resist 🤣 what a Tattle whore i am 🤪😘

• Haha

Gonnaeno

When I think of some of the "influencers" on Tiktok (there's one in particular I have in mind) Daisymet/Maxine comes over as a lovely woman.

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member

You here too ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 hello 👋 😂😂🤣🤣 what I find odd is that every story she tells comes in 367 parts..fuck that...people are busy ...wtf is THAT all about ...Jesus...NOBODYS life is THAT fucking interesting FFS

• Haha

Blogan83

I'm sure she said he loved her look
He loved her look when she was blonde and didn’t wear as much make up as she does now. She looks like a bad drag queen and then pulls a face when men ask her if she’s a man 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that was me straight away I’d be changing my look

Blogan83

Id love to know much money that woman spends weekly on tat! We’re in the middle of a cost of living crisis and you’re out spending hundreds ££ on doc marten bags and shite from rituals 🙄 it’s just all a bit show off for me! And her lip liner makes her look like she’s drawn a moustache on 🙈

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately this is what happens. You put your life right out there online and you find a cosy bubble of people who follow you and boost your self confidence by telling you how wonderful you are and you start to think you’re bullet proof. People tend to forget that EVERYONE has access to the information you put out there and it’s not illegal to look online to put two and two together. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you, and they’ll either directly comment to you, which is trolling, or criticise you in a safe space, such as this. It doesn’t mean our lives are sad or that we’re jealous, it just means we have an opinion that others may share and it’s interesting to know if they do. Now if you go searching for negative things that have been said about you outside of the comments section on your account, you might find that not everyone is as positive about you as your followers are - that’s the other side of the coin when you share so many personal details online. If you want the boost you get from being on social media and you also want to monetise the following you’ve built up, you have to accept that people will comment, good and bad. I personally enjoyed her content but felt she went too far with personal details sometimes and I genuinely thought she was playing with fire. I think she has a lot of issues which she’s been honest about, but maybe the fickle world of social media isn’t the place to be if you can’t take any criticism or interest in the people in you life who want to stay private.
Exactly this 👏 👌 🙌 💯
---
Jesus 😳
Her mother looks miles better than her 😂
---
Her lip piercing looks like a pre cancerous mole 🙈
That's all the heavy make up just caking up her face , she would look good for her age if she was natural

Reactions: 4