Daisy Richmond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her new 'sense of humour' in her voiceovers is so unfunny. The morning of a mum video she's just uploaded I cringed half of things she said. She never used to say weird things she defo thinks she's hilarious🤣
---
It's not even so much what she says it's how arrogant she is saying it all, she's so smug its sickening 🤢😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
her new 'sense of humour' in her voiceovers is so unfunny. The morning of a mum video she's just uploaded I cringed half of things she said. She never used to say weird things she defo thinks she's hilarious🤣
---
It's not even so much what she says it's how arrogant she is saying it all, she's so smug its sickening 🤢😅
She’s totally changed I think she comes across so arrogant now 🤣 also hate when people make being pregnant their whole personality 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her video about nursery’s 🙄 sorry daisy unfortunately not everyone can stay home and look after their kid and still get a full time wage for posting videos! Just bc you’ve had a tit experience don’t mean everyone does or will. Honestly this girl fully believes what she thinks/says is right and everyone needs to agree

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was saying in the YouTube video ‘you’ll see your baby sister every day’ constantly.. such a dig towards his other sister from his dad🤣 she’s so petty. I remember finding her on TikTok coz a video about how the baby dads side of family didn’t like what daisy was posting and she was fuming threatened to take Alfie off videos, lasted two days

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s trying wayyy too hard to be funny or unique.

as someone said on here before she’s gonna struggle when this new baby comes I swear alfie is constantly at his dads now

Reactions: 4