Daisy Richmond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie. 2 but treated like a newborn. will the dummy ever come out his mouth i wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Used to really love Daisy but she’s definitely changed a lot recently.

She does seem to take Alfie out a bit more these days which is good, seemed like before they were just at home watching tv all day.

I had to unfollow her since she has been pregnant because its allll she goes on about!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I swear she left Alfie in the car in the morning of working. When she went to Starbucks, the clip just before is Alfie in the back and she just goes and gets Tuna melt.. hopefully she just didn't show giving him to his dad

Reactions: 1
I swear she left Alfie in the car in the morning of working. When she went to Starbucks, the clip just before is Alfie in the back and she just goes and gets Tuna melt.. hopefully she just didn't show giving him to his dad
I think Charlie is in the passenger seat! X

She didn't 😂 you can see Charlie in the passenger seat

I like Daisy but I do wish she’d stop with the black hair and orange fake tan. Her natural skin and a nice chestnut brown hair colour would look much nicer IMO.

Reactions: 6
Don't really know much about her but she just came up on my fyp half naked putting fake tan on. 😂

She gives so much away about whereabouts she lives. 😬 it's easy to work out if you're from whereabouts she lives

Reactions: 3
The way she edits her tiktoks where there is no pause between sentences wrecks me. I can’t listen to it

Reactions: 4
She’s coming across worse and worse her attitude is awful and now she’s an expert on tiktok 🤣 also why can’t she blend her foundation into her hairline she looks 🍊

Reactions: 3