Daisy May Cooper #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. He’s a 45 year old cokehead “dj”…

Is her hand super glued to her stomach? 😂
What possessed her to arrange this god awful photoshoot? I wouldn't trust that guy with feeding my cat let alone bringing up a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm increasingly of the opinion that she's far less talented than first thought and acts like a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 22
It gets worse…

“She has revealed that her man 'doesn't want to compete' with her and earns £1500-a-month.”

“He reportedly moved into Daisy's Cotswolds home last year and the pair are expecting their first child together in July.”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Everything about those photos looks staged, the hand on the barely there bump, her fake tan, the laughing. If she wants to go down the famous for being famous route, I really wish she would get a stylist, she seems stuck in a time warp clothes and styling wise.

Reactions: 14
She left her marriage because she felt trapped, I hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

Reactions: 6
She left her marriage because she felt trapped, I hope history doesn’t repeat itself.
i know every marriage is different/we dont know what goes on behind closed doors etc but i dont get how she would “trap” herself with another man and a child within months either

Reactions: 7
They look like trouble waiting to happen.
Sorry for sounding like Mrs Judgyperson, but those pics look like they’ve got “known to social services” written all over them :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It gets worse…

“She has revealed that her man 'doesn't want to compete' with her and earns £1500-a-month.”

“He reportedly moved into Daisy's Cotswolds home last year and the pair are expecting their first child together in July.”

Mmm sounds likely, like how I don’t want to compete with Angelina jolie so I eat a lot of cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a special talent - genuinely - even if she'd had worries about being written off as a one hit wonder (or the second fiddle to her brother) in This Country, Am I Being Unreasonable and Rain Dogs cemented her as a force to be reckoned with IMO. So I just don't get why she feels the need to indulge in these weird tabloid faux-candid but actually-staged photoshoot games :( She's SO much better than this.

Reactions: 25
Charlie is going to be in the newest (and final - cry!) series of Inside No. 9!! Can't wait for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6