Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive noticed theres one for Henry too and Charlotte actually follows it, its so weird.

Reactions: 1
Just saw Henry's one!! 'My best boy, you are so special to me', my sun moon etc. How can you encourage strangers to be writing that about your kids!
*chills*

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed your poem .
Pasta isn’t bad for children. We eat it a lot (2 dinners a week) as it’s the only meal that DD eats without a huge fuss. But obviously you are right in saying they need to eat more of the food you listed so they have a varied diet.

Reactions: 2
They must want to be famous that much if they encourage “fan accounts” especially for their children!

Also we have pasta atleast twice a week too, esp when i just cannot be arsed. But its made with alot of veg and homemade sauce, they just eat it plain

Reactions: 3
Those IG pages are awful! The page for Henry and he’s asleep in bed! If they were my children I would definitely report these people

Reactions: 3
Those fan pages give me the creeps... I think the people behind those pages definitely need their hard drives checked.....

Reactions: 5
Those fan accounts are the style of writing suggests to me they’re either written by a) a preteen who genuinely likes toddlers and kids but doesn’t realise how inappropriate it is to post like they are, b) someone with MH issues or c) a weirdo writing in the style of a) or b). HOW can Alex and Charlotte support these accounts, so wrong!!

Alex showing off Lottie’s new 18-24m clothes and yet they still feed the girls plain pasta. Any wonder they’re not growing as they should Imbeciles.

Reactions: 5
Girls ready for bed, no bath again , hair greasy and still in hair ties, they look an absolute mess, all look hot and bothered & deshevled, and of course Titface nowhere to be seen.

How can you put your children to bed in such a state. Why don't either family bloody say something, or are they all as dirty and don't see the neglect? URGHHHHHH.

Omg "Amy" could be a 50 year old man for all they know. Why would you treasure a message from someone's child you don't really even know?

Reactions: 6
Chill out charlotte its only playroom mess, its like the first time shes had kids

And yet again, he tried to convince us Charlotte was once a legal pa at a London global firm....

yeah, right.

Surely they've got to be joking with their youtube videos.. their most recent one is Bedtime routine with 5 kids and their "top tips". What bedtime routine? The same PJs theyve had on for the last week, no bath and letting them jump on the bed and get over excited?

Reactions: 6
Yeah don’t think I’ll be taking any tips from that shit show . Did queen Char show her face in the video. If she did we all know they are chatting shit , she doesn’t even see them at bedtime .

I’m not planning to watch it but OMG is that why a) they had a bath b) wore new PJs and c) Princess Charlotte made a bedtime appearance this week, all for the vlog post

They must think their followers are right thickos, you show their bedtime routine of trampolining, playing under the beds and interviewing them EVERY NIGHT, why do you think we want to see a 25 minute video of lies

Reactions: 10
You are bang on!

This was filmed the last time they were bathed and changed there pjs and that was last Thursday I think, no wonder they are getting no views all all put on for you tube, Charlotte has no warmth for them girls , as soon as jimmy got out the bath and sat with the girls her face changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.