Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
ex
I have to admit, I love her! Her characters crack me up. She seems very down to earth and a genuinely good mum. I just wish she'd go easier on the brows and lashes.
I think she brushes the brows up to hide the shit job Cassyanne did with her brows, she microbladed them and now they are going blue

Reactions: 2

airwolf97

Omg anyone seen her latest video about her little girl being picked on by boys in her class. Absolutely awful, and then someone woman commented that she has 6 boys and when they pick on a girl it means they like them. Honestly, some people have 💩 for brains

Reactions: 2

_basic_

VIP Member
Awww godddd just seen she’s doing battles with the other traveller Anna Marie 🤦🏼‍♀️ not only are these totally cringe but people who get mixed up in these battles end up being absolute arseholes or off their rockers

Reactions: 1

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Awww godddd just seen she’s doing battles with the other traveller Anna Marie 🤦🏼‍♀️ not only are these totally cringe but people who get mixed up in these battles end up being absolute arseholes or off their rockers
What’s Anna Marie’s account name? I can’t find her 🤔 unless I’m blocked 😅

Omglol

VIP Member
Did you see the live of her slagging someone off the other day? She was talking about that cassy Clarke looks like a man in drag pretends it’s a traveller

Rackley123

Chatty Member
It’s bullshit over her birth certificate though, her mother would 100% be on her certificate even if her granny registered her 🤔

Grace's Secret

I have to admit, I love her! Her characters crack me up. She seems very down to earth and a genuinely good mum. I just wish she'd go easier on the brows and lashes.

_basic_

VIP Member
Surely it’s her family roots that show where she’s from and not what she puts on fb?

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Cuzin Suzy posted a video about people who aren’t travellers spelling things wrong on purpose to make them seem like travellers who haven’t had a full education and I thought of Cassy straight away 😂
---
I think everyone from Anna Marie’s live is on tattle now 😂 everyone’s fuming cos they can’t make accounts lol
Thing is Cassy went to a grammar school so it's definitely all put on