Cuzinsuzy92

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg anyone seen her latest video about her little girl being picked on by boys in her class. Absolutely awful, and then someone woman commented that she has 6 boys and when they pick on a girl it means they like them. Honestly, some people have 💩 for brains

Reactions: 2
It’s bullshit over her birth certificate though, her mother would 100% be on her certificate even if her granny registered her 🤔

Reactions: 1
Did you see the live of her slagging someone off the other day? She was talking about that cassy Clarke looks like a man in drag pretends it’s a traveller

Cuzin Suzy posted a video about people who aren’t travellers spelling things wrong on purpose to make them seem like travellers who haven’t had a full education and I thought of Cassy straight away 😂
---
I think everyone from Anna Marie’s live is on tattle now 😂 everyone’s fuming cos they can’t make accounts lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cuzin Suzy posted a video about people who aren’t travellers spelling things wrong on purpose to make them seem like travellers who haven’t had a full education and I thought of Cassy straight away 😂
---
I think everyone from Anna Marie’s live is on tattle now 😂 everyone’s fuming cos they can’t make accounts lol
Thing is Cassy went to a grammar school so it's definitely all put on

Did you see Cuzin Suzy dressed for her birthday night out? She looked genuinely so happy with how she looked. That is how a woman should feel on their birthday!
Some other people … would have stood pouting and probably hanging out of a dress that didn’t fit or suit them, but she just looked so excited to share it and it showed. Not fake ‘selling’!
That’s how it should be done.

Reactions: 10
I just found it interesting how Someone commented on her video that if you look through her old Facebook pages. it’s clear she doesn’t come from the traveller/gypsy community
---
No ? What’s up with them
But I couldn’t find her Facebook profiles

Surely it’s her family roots that show where she’s from and not what she puts on fb?

Surely it’s her family roots that show where she’s from and not what she puts on fb?
Agreed! Hence why I was curious to find her profiles and see what the person meant.

Also, I think she looked so beautiful on her birthday 😍

I have to admit, I love her! Her characters crack me up. She seems very down to earth and a genuinely good mum. I just wish she'd go easier on the brows and lashes.

ex
I have to admit, I love her! Her characters crack me up. She seems very down to earth and a genuinely good mum. I just wish she'd go easier on the brows and lashes.
I think she brushes the brows up to hide the tit job Cassyanne did with her brows, she microbladed them and now they are going blue

Reactions: 2