Cuzinsuzy92

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of someone who reads / posts on Tattle messaging her to say there’s a thread on here !!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her video addressing this thread and I’ve got to say I do like her. She makes me laugh, takes care of her child and home and doesn’t get dragged into the drama from the other travellers.

The irony of someone who reads / posts on Tattle messaging her to say there’s a thread on here !!
ikr! and all the arse lickers in her comments saying' eww i wouldnt co on tattle 😇😇😇😇 ' Bore off you wet farts.
Fair play to the video response though

Have to say she comes across very likeable, seems quite laid back and explains things well to do with her culture. I like people who don't take themselves too seriously x

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen her video addressing this thread and I’ve got to say I do like her. She makes me laugh, takes care of her child and home and doesn’t get dragged into the drama from the other travellers.
Agreed! She seems sweet and I do rate the privacy because she is right, she does get judged enough and I can see why anyone would wanna draw a line to being judged even more so

Reactions: 2
I love her!! Can tell she’s not one to parade herself and her kids for some £ !! I think she seems very down to earth, one off the few travellers I can tolerate on TikTok lol

Awww godddd just seen she’s doing battles with the other traveller Anna Marie 🤦🏼‍♀️ not only are these totally cringe but people who get mixed up in these battles end up being absolute arseholes or off their rockers

Reactions: 1
I've seen her say before that any gifts she gets, the money goes to charity. I really hope that is true but she can also set it up so gifts go directly to the charity I believe

Tbh I’ve never actually watched her videos, just had a scroll and she’s nothing like the other trash on this app. Loved her video talking about MH, feel like you don’t often hear about MH within the travelling communities! Good on her.

I liked her until I see her promoting cassy Clarke. She talks about widos but cassy is the biggest one about. Not a bit of traveller in her once the men get out the bed. 🤮

Awww godddd just seen she’s doing battles with the other traveller Anna Marie 🤦🏼‍♀️ not only are these totally cringe but people who get mixed up in these battles end up being absolute arseholes or off their rockers
What’s Anna Marie’s account name? I can’t find her 🤔 unless I’m blocked 😅

Reactions: 1
Its this:
IMG_5605.jpeg

---
I liked her until I see her promoting cassy Clarke. She talks about widos but cassy is the biggest one about. Not a bit of traveller in her once the men get out the bed. 🤮
I know yeah when she was on about traveller wannabes in Kent the other day I was like but you went to Cassy 😂 maybe she regrets it now I see her doing the natural brows now, looks miles better

• Haha
Cassy was laughing under bridgeys posts about Elsa tho... hmmm

Anna marie seems two faced as duck as well

Reactions: 3
Cassy was laughing under bridgeys posts about Elsa tho... hmmm

Anna marie seems two faced as duck as well
Yeah I thought that, I caught her live one night and thought aw she seems nice but I reckon she’s one to stir the pot then hide her hands

• Heart