Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she a prison officer before?? That’s where she hurt her back I think?? That’s nothing to do with Marine though 😂😂

Seems to have disappeared from insta under Curvykim completely. Heard her marriage has ended ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seems to have disappeared from insta under Curvykim completely. Heard her marriage has ended ☹
Oh no, her husband seemed lovely! And her poor son, the eldest he’s at a tough age for his parents separating. I wonder if her surgery and weight loss went to her head and she got rid of him, possibly not but seems very possible

Reactions: 3
Oh no, her husband seemed lovely! And her poor son, the eldest he’s at a tough age for his parents separating. I wonder if her surgery and weight loss went to her head and she got rid of him, possibly not but seems very possible
It’s not unusual when someone has a big life change, that they leave some people behind :/

She got a big payday from the prison service, got herself the big job & left her husband for a new man.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She got a big payday from the prison service, got herself the big job & left her husband for a new man.
Very sad, poor kiddos and poor Eamonn, he seemed very supportive of all her decisions and then it came back to bite him in the arse

It’s not unusual when someone has a big life change, that they leave some people behind :/
The weight loss def went to her head, she was going around like a teenager who was let out for the first time!!

Reactions: 4
They are still married on fb? I thought they were a lovely couple, he was so supportive of her.

Have to say seen her out in the local a few times and she this is definitely true.. every weekend she was out drinking and acting like a single person 🫣 even her personality has changed..eamon is lovely aswell ,feel so sorry for him and the kids
The weight loss def went to her head, she was going around like a teenager who was let out for the first time!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1