Curious case of Natalia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I’ll say is What. The. duck

I really don’t know what to make of it all. My partner hasn’t watched it and I really need people to unpick it with 😁😁

Reactions: 2
I watched it I think 🤔 there is an update where she gives her side. She has been re adopted.

Reactions: 1
Yeah but then at the end, it has audio footage of her new parents saying they’ve washed their hands of her and making out like she is crazy after all!

I think Michael is a massive liar too and I don’t think for a second that Natalia is innocent either

Michael is so over dramatic & “look at me!” Absolute liar. I started off thinking, can a child really be that evil but soon realised she was the product of abusive ‘parents’. To get her re-aged by 14(?) years & then dump her alone in an apartment? Who does that to a child let alone a disabled child? Appalling people

Reactions: 4
Michael and Christine are totally to blame but I do also think that Natalia has done a lot more than she remembers/admits. There’s a big gap from when she was born until she was brought to the USA so anything could’ve happened. I think she was sexually abused during that time hence the sexualised behaviour and being passed from pilllar to post and rejected so many times must have damaged her.

The whole thing was just mental. I had so many questions that weren’t answered. Also at the start Michael paints them out to be a perfect American Family and Natalia is trying to kill them all in their sleep. By the end his story changes- his wife is an abuser who beat Natalia senseless. None of it added up atall. If she really was trying to kill them all you would simply take her back to the agency or take her to the police or hand her over to children’s services wouldn’t you??

Reactions: 3
The whole story is bizarre, don’t really trust any of them. Natalia hasn’t been re-aged back so you have to assume her role in this is real albeit she was screwed over from birth. What exactly did Michael do to have the expensive house and all those expensive cars on the drive when all this began?

I’d love to get them all linked up to a lie detector and ask them what really went on. Seems to wrong that if it’s all true what Christine did, that she’s not been punished.