Crystal Healing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, is anybody on here into crystal healing, meditation, sage etc.

I suffer with awful anxiety, and wanting to go down the holistic route. I’ve always been drawn to and interested in crystals. I’ve built up a small collection already. (Been gifted from friends and family, bought some from shops, markets, online) so very new into introducing them into meditation and learning about their properties. I’ve ordered the Crystal Bible book off Amazon to learn.

Which crystals are your favourite and also any advice on other holistic healings would be much appreciated.😁✨💎

Reactions: 6
I have a huge bunch of crystals although amethyst will always be one of my absolute faves. I was introduced to them by my massage lady - she tried a few reiki sessions on me using crystals when I was going through a difficult time with a very controlling boyfriend. The emotional releases I got from that alone was unreal. I keep crystals near by bedside and I have some pyramid type things around the home too (organite?) I also found listening to positive affirmations and positive subliminals have hugely impacted my mental health in a positive way and yoga / exercise is a must and making sure you are getting your vitamins and minerals (I use chronometer to track) and drink plenty of water!! ... I go off on a tangent with all this but yes I am a huge Crystal lover!! You will find the ones that resonate with you - try and find a shop where you can browse and see what you find... Even polished gem stones are beautiful and I've picked a few up in my time :)

Just to say that I used to suffer anxiety - health anxiety and social. I used to have panic attacks almost everyday. I developed ocd and became severely depressed.

The crystals and reiki were what really started me on my healing journey and I no longer feel that I have any of these things. I get panicky or anxious sometimes but that's not a bad thing - we need a little. But I no longer feel depressed and I don't have ocd anymore. (I personally didn't use medications but not saying others shouldn't) I never thought I'd be able to say any of that!!!

As I said - get yourself somewhere where you can see them in real life if you can! I am in the Midlands and I know of a few places I can go to see crystals although I've also found amazing ones on Etsy too

Enjoy and I hope you find some peace with anything you try xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I’ve really got into crystals,sage and palo santo since the start of lockdown! Still learning though but I was always drawn to them. I try to meditate,manifest, and say positive affirmations everyday too and find it’s helped my mental health so much ☺ A tarot card reader recently recommended me to start reiki but I’m not sure where I could do this with current restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have quite a few crystals and prefer the raw form, not polished. I like rose quartz (I find it inspiring and beautiful) and obsidian (grounding and comforting) best.

i think they work well in combination with aromatherapy

• Heart
I love crystals & have given as presents in the past, rose quartz is my fav. My daughter sleeps with it under her pillow & always sleeps wonderfully. I would like to know which Etsy shops are recommended.

• Heart
I love crystals & have given as presents in the past, rose quartz is my fav. My daughter sleeps with it under her pillow & always sleeps wonderfully. I would like to know which Etsy shops are recommended.
How do you use them? I have them around the house and next to my bed.

I never bought the off Ets, but follow this Insta account “your Emma lucy”

I have a huge bunch of crystals although amethyst will always be one of my absolute faves. I was introduced to them by my massage lady - she tried a few reiki sessions on me using crystals when I was going through a difficult time with a very controlling boyfriend. The emotional releases I got from that alone was unreal. I keep crystals near by bedside and I have some pyramid type things around the home too (organite?) I also found listening to positive affirmations and positive subliminals have hugely impacted my mental health in a positive way and yoga / exercise is a must and making sure you are getting your vitamins and minerals (I use chronometer to track) and drink plenty of water!! ... I go off on a tangent with all this but yes I am a huge Crystal lover!! You will find the ones that resonate with you - try and find a shop where you can browse and see what you find... Even polished gem stones are beautiful and I've picked a few up in my time :)

Just to say that I used to suffer anxiety - health anxiety and social. I used to have panic attacks almost everyday. I developed ocd and became severely depressed.

The crystals and reiki were what really started me on my healing journey and I no longer feel that I have any of these things. I get panicky or anxious sometimes but that's not a bad thing - we need a little. But I no longer feel depressed and I don't have ocd anymore. (I personally didn't use medications but not saying others shouldn't) I never thought I'd be able to say any of that!!!

As I said - get yourself somewhere where you can see them in real life if you can! I am in the Midlands and I know of a few places I can go to see crystals although I've also found amazing ones on Etsy too

Enjoy and I hope you find some peace with anything you try xxx
Amethyst is definitely a favourite of mine so far too💜 My first one was a cluster and it feels so special already. Thank you so much I’m going to take a visit to some shops nearby soon to really get a feel for their energies. Your message is really comforting so thank you and I’m so happy to hear you are out of your depression.

I’ve ordered a few from GemStoneStoreUK that are so lovely. Although I am very new to this would like to hear recommendations too. I’ve also had a browse on The Psychic Tree although I’ve seen a lot online that their crystals could be fake due to the prices.

Amethyst is definitely a favourite of mine so far too💜 My first one was a cluster and it feels so special already. Thank you so much I’m going to take a visit to some shops nearby soon to really get a feel for their energies. Your message is really comforting so thank you and I’m so happy to hear you are out of your depression.

I’ve ordered a few from GemStoneStoreUK that are so lovely. Although I am very new to this would like to hear recommendations too. I’ve also had a browse on The Psychic Tree although I’ve seen a lot online that their crystals could be fake due to the prices.
I had a check on my etsy and unfortunately who I used to buy from doesn't seem to be there anymore :( the crystal "market" has somewhat exploded and yes there are plenty of people not selling legitimate items... Also there is an ethical side to it - much like the diamond trade with regards to slavery / children - I will get in touch with my massage lady as she has some beautiful crystals! I never thought to ask her before but maybe I was meant to see this post for that reason too ☺ she can be slow to respond though so hopefully in the next day or 2 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have some crystals but, to my shame, I don't know all the names. I go through phases of using them (holding, having in my pocket or near my bed) but get a sense of unease, things go wrong and they go away again. I'd really like to understand them more but always put it on the back burner.

I follow feelgood crystals on Instagram and she's just amazing. Her lives are legendary, games /giveaways, fun and auctions. She used crystals and manifestation towards her goal of setting up a shop and her dreams are coming true. She's funny, genuine and real so definitely worth looking at.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Big crystal lover here.

Research cleansing and charging methods - in some cases it's by the moon or sun ... water is not good for many varieties, so careful if you live in an area where morning dew is present (assuming you're leaving them out overnight).

I love my crystal water bottle ... it has a special compartment down the bottom that keeps the crystals away from the water, and whenever I forget to take it with me I have a bad day.

"The Crystal Bible" is one of the best books out there.

When buying, let the crystal choose you ... a piece will catch your eye (either rock or in jewellery form) and you'll just know ... I usually get a bit of a tingly or hot feeling in my hand, or in the case of rings, it's a perfect fit. Sometimes I'll buy blindly ... in that I won't know exactly what I've bought, but then when I get home and identify it, discover that it's something I needed right at that time in my life.

If you lose crystals or break them, it's a sign that's not right for you ... for me, that's the case with Hematite (the pieces I buy either mysteriously break or I lose them).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Big crystal lover here.

Research cleansing and charging methods - in some cases it's by the moon or sun ... water is not good for many varieties, so careful if you live in an area where morning dew is present (assuming you're leaving them out overnight).

I love my crystal water bottle ... it has a special compartment down the bottom that keeps the crystals away from the water, and whenever I forget to take it with me I have a bad day.

"The Crystal Bible" is one of the best books out there.

When buying, let the crystal choose you ... a piece will catch your eye (either rock or in jewellery form) and you'll just know ... I usually get a bit of a tingly or hot feeling in my hand, or in the case of rings, it's a perfect fit. Sometimes I'll buy blindly ... in that I won't know exactly what I've bought, but then when I get home and identify it, discover that it's something I needed right at that time in my life.

If you lose crystals or break them, it's a sign that's not right for you ... for me, that's the case with Hematite (the pieces I buy either mysteriously break or I lose them).
Love this! Thankyou. Going to take a trip to my nearest shop and just get whatever I feel drawn to.
With crystals that break,,, What do you do with them? I’ve heard to gift the pieces or put them in soil. Loving the Crystal bible ,,a lot to take in but So informative.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love this! Thankyou. Going to take a trip to my nearest shop and just get whatever I feel drawn to.
With crystals that break,,, What do you do with them? I’ve heard to gift the pieces or put them in soil. Loving the Crystal bible ,,a lot to take in but So informative.
I pop them into a little jewellery box and make a mental note that xyz is not the best crystal for me. I have literally hundreds of crystals - many of the same type - which I charge by sun and moonlight; I don't pop the broken ones out with those, but I will occasionally take them out of the jewellery box, handle them, and thank them for finding me.

• Heart