Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm speechless. I knew there was issues but this woman is a danger to everyone. She has some serious mental health problems, I don't know how these dads agreed to let her have the boys back.

Reactions: 5
I'm speechless. I knew there was issues but this woman is a danger to everyone. She has some serious mental health problems, I don't know how these dads agreed to let her have the boys back.
Yeah I’ve always thought the youngest’s dad is as bad as she is and he was just as involved with the downfall of the business - the taking money and not sending products etc. I feel like he’s the one pushing the kid to be a “world champion” etc with that exploitative instagram account but if she physically attacked him then there’s absolutely no excuses for that. I believe she was arrested but it doesn’t seem like she was prosecuted?

“If a single mum can build her own business you can do it too” you did not have custody of your kids Crystal. Stop misleading your audience, most single mothers are actually physically and financially responsible for their children which you were not.

Attachments

I clicked on the link to join 'her inner circle'. The usual name, where do you live, current situation, why am I applying for the mentoring, what do you hope to achieve, your biggest goal, what will get in my way of reaching said goals and how much am I willing to invest to build/grow the business and get the high level of support to transform all areas of my life. Starts at 1k up to 10k and then other. Then how committed and what would I like from her. Out of all that the part that stands out to me is the $$$. So, if she wants this to happen, she should offer the first consult for free. A lot of lawyers in the minor ranks do that, it's a starting point for them and it helps build a new business. More experienced charge you a deposit on a home. In my eyes I don't want to pay a grand for her to tell me about the curtains she had in Bunnings or the concrete she spent her last $10 on. End of the day she needs coin it's as blatant as the horsehair on her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I clicked on the link to join 'her inner circle'. The usual name, where do you live, current situation, why am I applying for the mentoring, what do you hope to achieve, your biggest goal, what will get in my way of reaching said goals and how much am I willing to invest to build/grow the business and get the high level of support to transform all areas of my life. Starts at 1k up to 10k and then other. Then how committed and what would I like from her. Out of all that the part that stands out to me is the $$$. So, if she wants this to happen, she should offer the first consult for free. A lot of lawyers in the minor ranks do that, it's a starting point for them and it helps build a new business. More experienced charge you a deposit on a home. In my eyes I don't want to pay a grand for her to tell me about the curtains she had in Bunnings or the concrete she spent her last $10 on. End of the day she needs coin it's as blatant as the horsehair on her head.
She is THE BIGGEST FRAUD OUT THERE!!

Reactions: 6
“I’m not saying it’s bad to have a job but” I’m just going to tit on everyone who works at bunnings. There’s no way she could hold down a job like that, showing up consistently on time, working cooperatively as part of a team, she wouldn’t last a week. People who hold down steady jobs she thinks are beneath her are doing much better in life than she is, she’s just too narcissistic to see it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The sheer entitled audacity of this deluded witch to think that anything she has to offer is worth $10,000.
She spends her life perpetually failing. She is the very definition of a loser.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks making slides for Insta is work well that and bullshit courses that no one takes. Fantasist

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong, but there is something odd about this photo… a bit touched up perhaps? Altogether she seems oddly positioned on the background…. But perhaps her right leg, knee has been a bit ‘streamlined’, something a little odd around the upper thigh area and maybe her left arm area?? Design her dreams indeed!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So, she missed her youngest child's birthday this trip. What a tit house mother she is. Shes in Bali doing duck all like last time and it was her eldest child's birthday. As I said before she does not deserve those boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Let me remind you Crystal, you had n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with his sport. In fact you were so uninterested in how important it is to him that you couldn’t be bothered to get him to practice during the brief 6 months you had him living with you. Which is why he doesn’t live with you now, because you were too self-consumed to support his interests. You can design your day to work from any beach or Café or Bali but can’t design your day to get him to practice. You’ve never even been to any of his competitions as far as anybody can tell, not a single photo or video you’ve taken in person from any of them. Too boring, hey?

I hate how she even tries to clout chase with her own kids. She’s like a parasite, using other people’s accomplishments to bolster herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong, but there is something odd about this photo… a bit touched up perhaps? Altogether she seems oddly positioned on the background…. But perhaps her right leg, knee has been a bit ‘streamlined’, something a little odd around the upper thigh area and maybe her left arm area?? Design her dreams indeed!!
All I could focus on in this photo is her Harry Highpants Bikini (?) bottoms. 😬

She's so safety conscious, isn't she? "Look Ma, no hands!! One hand on my camera, eye bleeping myself and other hand holding my coffee!" Weeeeeeeee!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe it’s just that she’s manipulated the lighting in it, which can make things look artificial sometimes? In the reel she shot at this location that area is shaded so she had to brighten the image to get that effect.

She is always so elated to be without her boys.
I’m still not ruling out that we’re eventually going to get some manic monologue about how she’s decided that restricting herself by motherhood just wasn’t serving her (like logical thinking wasn’t serving her a few days ago) and she was spirit led to give up the house in Lennox Head, surrender the boys to their dads again so that she could go build her dreams where she feels alive and free, in Bali.

Attachments

• Sick
Agree it looks fake! Probably dropped herself on the background wasn’t she waffling on some sort of AI design course at some point I’ve lost track with all the services she offers.
As said above making Insta slides isn’t a job or designing your life it’s no better then a school project cutting out magazines for a mood board 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Agree it looks fake! Probably dropped herself on the background wasn’t she waffling on some sort of AI design course at some point I’ve lost track with all the services she offers.
As said above making Insta slides isn’t a job or designing your life it’s no better then a school project cutting out magazines for a mood board 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
She filmed a reel at that location so she was there.

Is it just me? I feel so sad for her kids when I read this 😢 Imagine being the older son, seeing on social media how his mum is so manic and so ‘alive’ being away from them. No cooking, cleaning, driving them around etc. Basically anything to do with looking after and caring for them. Plus planning all these trips during school term, missing birthdays. Poor kids

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Interesting. I had noticed that Crystal wasn’t advertising the price of the newest September retreat. You have to DM her for the invitation before you can find out the cost. I figured she was purposely waiting to see what kind of response she got before setting the price accordingly. I see Leila is going on the September trip, this is from her stories. I wonder if she will be comped by Crystal and therefor have the cost of her accommodations covered by other paying participants?

Attachments