Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Crystal wants to protest for the women killed. Protest what, you fool?
Protest against psychotic breaks? Protest against schizophrenia? Protest poor mental health?
You can always count on Crystal to have the most ridiculous takes on any given situation.

Reactions: 5
Protest against psychotic breaks? Protest against schizophrenia? Protest poor mental health?
You can always count on Crystal to have the most ridiculous takes on any given situation.
This is such dribble from her especially seeing as her Sister just recently had a Mental Health Episode. NOT saying that all Mental Health episodes are as bad but duck Crystal. Shutup and get your own head sorted you stupid duck.

Reactions: 3
This is such dribble from her especially seeing as her Sister just recently had a Mental Health Episode. NOT saying that all Mental Health episodes are as bad but duck Crystal. Shutup and get your own head sorted you stupid duck.
It’s also pretty bleeping ironic since Crystal is the poster child for unchecked mental health issues and has also threatened her own ex-husband with a knife! Crystal has literally been arrested for domestic violence.
I guess there’s another thing she and Leila have in common, threatening and attacking men with knives.

Reactions: 7
If someone organised a protest against male violence in this country, I would go. Enough is enough but I don’t think Crystal is the one to organise something like that or a “facebook group” like she’s talking about, she’d end up using it to be self serving in some way. I also wonder how does Crystal rationalise how her god she loves so much lets things like this happen.

Maybe Crystal and Munty (anna) can organise the protest together. Both of them absolute flops with no idea.

Reactions: 1
So who are these women going to learn how to stop making excuses from? Who are they going to learn how to build a sustainable business from? Certainly not you, you don’t know anything about those things 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So who are these women going to learn how to stop making excuses from? Who are they going to learn how to build a sustainable business from? Certainly not you, you don’t know anything about those things 😂
Where are these women, she's the only one in the photo !

• Haha
Look at the MLM water hun trashing MLMs
Hypocritical, double-talking windbag.

P.S. You haven’t built tit. You live hand-to-mouth, spiraling into oblivion every 3 months because your income stream is so precarious that the slightest breeze topples your house of cards.
Tarzy will be dev dawwwg reading this. She has tried every MLM scam known.

Crackhead Crystal dribbling how you become like who you hang around!? Babes, nobody wants to be anything like you.

Imagine sitting at the airport waiting for your flight and you see this head setting up her phone to film herself “working” next to her fake designer luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she going to be doing in Bali. The eat tit and get our nails done trip isn't for a few weeks. She has dumped her kids for a month for what?? She really has a love affair with her laptop, she is never without it. Something isn't adding up with this woman. Rent, utilities, the dog, bills she would still have to cover when she is away, she doesn't make enough on her Centrelink to cover all of this and pay for airfares and a month in Bali.

Reactions: 7
“I feel so alive and happy and free” yeah sounds like a manic high and what goes up must come down. I’ll wait for the crying Daily Baileys a couple of days after she’s home.

Attachments

Two days ago …

NEXT MINUTE …

IMG_9024.jpeg

• Haha
When I started my business 10 years ago at 29 years old, I was a single mum that had just $10 in my bank
Oh. You mean that business called Design Twins, that was named that because you started it with your husband, and you always called each other ‘twinny’ because you were so much alike?

When I walked away from all of that
Oh. You mean when you were dragged away from the store and thrown in jail and then the psyche ward because you attacked your husband with a knife? When you were thrown out of the business by a judge and were broke, had your car repo’d and kicked out of your home because you were burning through money you didn’t have? Is that what we’re calling “walked away from” now?

Crystal Bailey - lies like a rug. If she’s talking she’s lying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When I started my business 10 years ago at 29 years old, I was a single mum that had just $10 in my bank
Oh. You mean that business called Design Twins, that was named that because you started it with your husband, and you always called each other ‘twinny’ because you were so much alike?

When I walked away from all of that
Oh. You mean when you were dragged away from the store and thrown in jail and then the psyche ward because you attacked your husband with a knife? When you were thrown out of the business by a judge and were broke, had your car repo’d and kicked out of your home because you were burning through money you didn’t have? Is that what we’re calling “walked away from” now?

Crystal Bailey - lies like a rug. If she’s talking she’s lying.
She was literally dragged away from the store? When did all the stealing happen, when people paid for the products and never received them? And when was the period she lost her license due to drunk driving? I can't keep all these facts straight, there's been so much! 🥴😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was literally dragged away from the store? When did all the stealing happen, when people paid for the products and never received them? And when was the period she lost her license due to drunk driving? I can't keep all these facts straight, there's been so much! 🥴😵💫
Best I can recall that’s what was explained when a couple of people from her hometown popped in to tattle with some tea. I think that may have been last year when we had the influx of new tattlers join the conversation? I forget the exact time period without having to do a deep dive in the archives.

Reactions: 4