Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was given $100.00 for everytime she said "OMG!!!" I'd be rich by now. 🙄 So this is basically open to the public to tour these new homes? Is she getting paid for this and if so, WHY?!
Yes I’m fascinated too! She’s tagged it as a paid partnership…. What on earth would they be paying her and what exactly for? They have a small number more IG followers than she does… the mind boggles. Surely just a small payment/social media exposure kind of thing? It’s certainly can’t be to replace the missing $20k!

Reactions: 6
If I was given $100.00 for everytime she said "OMG!!!" I'd be rich by now. 🙄 So this is basically open to the public to tour these new homes? Is she getting paid for this and if so, WHY?!
Sounds like she’s just getting a fee to push the advertising for them. Which, from what I’ve seen mentioned on other threads, I’m fairly sure wouldn’t be anywhere near $20,000 like she claims. Does anyone know what a typical fee would be for something like this?

She can’t be doing anything in a design capacity (like design their spec homes) because they haven’t had enough time in two days to interview her, review her relevant experience (the yet to materialize stuff with the Edgecliffe Wife) and agree on a contract. UNLESS she’s agreed to help new homeowners pick finishes for their new builds, which is right out of design school entry level type work. She wouldn’t be making very much money at all, more like an hourly wage.

Which reminds me - what exactly is 26 Talent Agency doing for her? She was the first member of the dream team and was supposed to be securing her collaborations and licensing deals towards her million dollar year. Is Crystal so toxic that Mikhailla can‘t even get her work?

Today was the last day I’ll see my two boys for an entire month.. so I took them to a theme park, brought my laptop and set up my camera to film myself working my my laptop. I’m such a great mum!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Today was the last day I’ll see my two boys for an entire month.. so I took them to a theme park, brought my laptop and set up my camera to film myself working my my laptop. I’m such a great mum!
She can't even be fully present with her sons which, by the way, where are they?! And we all know she wasn't really doing any kind of work on it. It's all for show.

Reactions: 4
duck sake imagine needing to lie about the most basic thing. You don't bleeping live in Byron lol. As if she can afford the flight home in between. There is no way she is bothering to go see her kids.
Edit she is totally implying that she designed that Metricon home, at best the probably flicked her a couple hundred dollars for her to mention it to her trash GC followers so they too aspire to live ina stock standard spec home.
*No shade on those houses the house looks nice. Although her followers would have to go with the basics package, which is still more than Crystal will ever have

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
duck sake imagine needing to lie about the most basic thing. You don't bleeping live in Byron lol. As if she can afford the flight home in between. There is no way she is bothering to go see her kids.
Edit she is totally implying that she designed that Metricon home, at best the probably flicked her a couple hundred dollars for her to mention it to her trash GC followers so they too aspire to live ina stock standard spec home.
*No shade on those houses the house looks nice. Although her followers would have to go with the basics package, which is still more than Crystal will ever have
She had nothing to do with the design whatsoever yet is happy to give the impression that she did. Clearly Metricon already employs designers that did that. She’s such a fraud.

She had nothing to do with the design whatsoever yet is happy to give the impression that she did. Clearly Metricon already employs designers that did that. She’s such a fraud.
It’s the setting her camera up to film herself in the houses 🥴😂 if she was so much to Metricon they would have had it all professionally filmed for content (let her have some of it) so it’s clear there just using her to drum some extra site views or couldn’t get anyone else.

Reactions: 2
Imagine fluffing pillow's for over 10 years and stop can’t finish a job.

Curtains in beach weather become mouldy Crystal, like everything when it’s this wet fabrics suffer.

You know, let’s think about how spoiled she truly is, now that we have a few more details about what went down. She took a $20,000 hit that had her so stressed out she was publicly spinning out for days and her response was to blow more money on an extended holiday! To treat herself to an extra 10 days in Bali, even though she was going to be there for 2 weeks anyways. It never occurred to her to reserve her resources until she had more work lined up. Nah, her first thought was “I deserve this!”. How do you have two children in your care and think that it’s OK to piss through money like that? How is your first thought not ‘how am I going to shore up things to keep a roof over my son’s heads’ but ‘how am I going to indulge myself’?

Those ‘lives’ from the houses are so cringy.
And the caption competition possibilities with this…. Endless options
It’s giving “I’ll get you my pretty” from the wicked witch of the west.

———

Some of those close ups on her face in those walk throughs were frightful. It shows just how much she filters to smooth out the rough edges on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know what Metricon paid her for but considering there was only 13 people watching her live it’s safe to say they wasted their money.

• Haha
Have you been an entrepreneur for 20 years? Because 12 hours earlier you said 10 years?

“Everything shifted when I chose to be spirit lead again”. Didn’t you just get baptized and re-committed your life and purity to God in January? That baptism didn’t take either I guess?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused by the constant frenzy of activity - no news of her “design her” course which is meant to be happening - just endless new amazing transformational experiences. Sign up! Now! Change your life! It’s suffocating

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling the “purity” journey ended when she told us she invited some “artists” from blues fest to stay at her house..

• Haha