Cryptobaby69

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Cryptobaby69? He's a 27 year old bloke who jumps between hotels trashing them. Constantly on live on the beg and I can't work him out

Reactions: 2
I watch him all the time. I really want to know what went in between him and the cousin (who’s house he was staying in) and also what happened between him and Beth 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve seen him on live a few times. Just the other night he was in a hotel room and quite drunk. There was already a lot of mess on the desk/table and clothes etc on the floor. He then filmed himself tipping a bowl of coco pops with milk onto the floor and splashing it up the wall by kicking at it. He was playing music too loud (it was around 3am I think) and the hotel staff came to his door to threaten to kick him out if another complaint came in about him.
I don’t know anything about him to be honest, why is he homeless?

I’ve seen him on live a few times. Just the other night he was in a hotel room and quite drunk. There was already a lot of mess on the desk/table and clothes etc on the floor. He then filmed himself tipping a bowl of coco pops with milk onto the floor and splashing it up the wall by kicking at it. He was playing music too loud (it was around 3am I think) and the hotel staff came to his door to threaten to kick him out if another complaint came in about him.
I don’t know anything about him to be honest, why is he homeless?

I don't know much either, I saw the night you're talking about too. Ended up keeping the live on whilst he threw up and pissed in the bathroom bin!?

So many people have offered him a genuine helping hand and he just screams at them. Really pisses me off he trashes those rooms. I used to do housekeeping and you work your ass off for minimum wage cleaning people's tit up.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much either, I saw the night you're talking about too. Ended up keeping the live on whilst he threw up and pissed in the bathroom bin!?

So many people have offered him a genuine helping hand and he just screams at them. Really pisses me off he trashes those rooms. I used to do housekeeping and you work your ass off for minimum wage cleaning people's tit up.
Thank goodness I didn’t watch it all then.
He’s incredibly immature and arrogant. He intentionally trashes the hotel rooms and has no respect for the staff dealing with it each time he leaves.
I saw him on live yesterday evening, very briefly. Where was he? It wasn’t a hotel room.

Did anyone watch him when he was hanging around with Beth? Well I knew they had a falling out but he never said what happened. She’s uploaded a shot tonne of screenshots and well..it’s not good 😱 does anyone follow her? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put her account on here

Did anyone watch him when he was hanging around with Beth? Well I knew they had a falling out but he never said what happened. She’s uploaded a shot tonne of screenshots and well..it’s not good 😱 does anyone follow her? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put her account on here
I saw a few lives and could hear a lady talking, don’t know if it was Beth, that was a little while ago now. I’d like you to share her account name, but I don’t know if you’re allowed. You might be able to share screenshots of things she’s posted, that happens a lot on here.

I saw a few lives and could hear a lady talking, don’t know if it was Beth, that was a little while ago now. I’d like you to share her account name, but I don’t know if you’re allowed. You might be able to share screenshots of things she’s posted, that happens a lot on here.
Search for Perrypigeon on tiktok

Oh he’s such a horrible horrible person. He goes around just abusing and taking from people as if that’s his life’s purpose.
I see he’s started showing his eyes when filming on live for some reason, he’s probably better off to just keep hiding himself tbh.

I remember a few months ago he was live drinking in a church saying Beth had taken an overdose. Hope he wasn’t acting like this with her at that time

Does anyone know what has happened to him, why he’s homeless and not making an effort for anything permanent?

Anyone watching him tonight? He got kicked out last night from the hotel that council were paying for and so he was live all day and eventually people sent money for a room. He was only in there a short while before rubbing McDonald’s all over the bed then pissing on an artificial orchid plant on the window sill. Inside the room. People in chat said police had been called so he scarpered and wasted the money people had sent from the room and he’s just done off now to find somewhere else to stay. He says he will be back later. One of his mods in-modded himself because of his behaviour tonight. Kirsty and Millsy will continue to support of course

• Angry
I was watching him while he was in the park and then stealing the alcohol. And then again with him in the hotel room and they were talking about what he done to the plant so I just clicked off because it’s the same thing with him every single time. I don’t understand why people keep giving him money and paying for these rooms, he’s so ungrateful.

I was watching him while he was in the park and then stealing the alcohol. And then again with him in the hotel room and they were talking about what he done to the plant so I just clicked off because it’s the same thing with him every single time. I don’t understand why people keep giving him money and paying for these rooms, he’s so ungrateful.
Yeah trashing the rooms is really bad. Last night he was laughing saying this room cos me NOTHING this McDonald’s cost me NOTHING.

Yeah trashing the rooms is really bad. Last night he was laughing saying this room cos me NOTHING this McDonald’s cost me NOTHING.
He doesn’t deserve any of it and I don’t understand why people continually give when this behaviour is repetitive.

He was feral last night leaking addresses and phone numbers. He’s gone way too far… again

• Wow
He was feral last night leaking addresses and phone numbers. He’s gone way too far… again
I always miss the most when I have early nights 😫 who was he doxing?

Does anyone know if him and his mod Kirsty are still speaking? Beejay accused her of leaking info about crypto and he said Kirsty was the only person he had told so thought it was true

Look what he’s doing now 😡
A little while ago when he was sat outside with no money and on live, one of his supportive mods was telling him to behave and not do this kind of stupidness. He agreed, saying it’s because he gets too drunk. I did think that he seemed to acknowledge it. More fool me for thinking that though to be honest.

Attachments

• Angry