COVID Wedding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone planning to get married in the near future or had their wedding postponed due to the virus?
I am due to be married in a few months and hoping that the rules change within the next month or so.
Fingers crossed!

Anyone planning to get married in the near future or had their wedding postponed due to the virus?
I am due to be married in a few months and hoping that the rules change within the next month or so.
Fingers crossed!
I was due to get married in April and the wedding was cancelled pretty much the day before . I’m still heart broken, we are unable to rebook until our local registry office is open as we can’t book any dates etc. When we get married we want to have a wedding without restrictions . Although luckily we did get everything refunded :)

I have everything crossed for you .

I'm due to get married in February. It was October when we booked it, as a winter month was cheaper. When Covid hit we thought, "Ah, we'll be fine, it's a year away!"
Now it's getting closer I am worrying a bit! But just having to carry on as normal for now. So got my fingers crossed!

So sorry to those who have had to postpone or cancel and lost money, it must be heartbreaking. We've had friends who have postponed and cancelled outright, and wedding venues and suppliers have been really good with moving stuff/refunding them.

I just keep telling myself there's no point in me worrying as if it gets postponed it really isn't the worst thing, and will keep everyone safe in the long run.

Good luck to everyone 🤞🏻