Countries visited

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that the average adult has visited 8 counties. Interested how true that is. 🧐

I’ve been to 6.

France, Italy, USA, Mexico, Scotland and Greece

Reactions: 1
I got a lot in when I went interrailing: UK, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France.
Have also been to USA, Australia, Mexico, Zambia, Botswana, Singapore, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Austria and Greece.
Plus I'm from Ireland so there too.
So 23?

The 'Countries Been' app is a cool little app to keep track of where you've been and where you want to go. :)

Reactions: 7
I got a lot in when I went interrailing: UK, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France.
Have also been to USA, Australia, Mexico, Zambia, Botswana, Singapore, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Austria and Greece.
Plus I'm from Ireland so there too.
So 23?

The 'Countries Been' app is a cool little app to keep track of where you've been and where you want to go. :)
would love to see Norway!! 🇳🇴

going to check that app out, thanks.

I haven't been to that many and i'm 38!
France X4
Spain X 4
Greece
Portugal
Hungary
Prague
Italy
USA

oh OK I have actually been to 8 :) hahhaha

Reactions: 2
Been to France, Italy, Hungary, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Iceland, Poland and Bulgaria. Been to some of them more than once though. I'd love to visit more countries but not a fan of the sun so takes me ages to agree to go away 😂

I have been to:

Germany
France
Luxembourg
Belgium
Netherlands
Czech Republic
Spain
UK
USA (currently live there)
Uzbekistan
Afghanistan

Not too terrible, still really want to see Italy (maybe not right now) and Ireland.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, they are supposed to be stunning. Want to see Iceland too!!
Iceland is lush. I've been twice now, definitely go it's amazing. We went in January the first time and September the second time. I'd go Jan/Feb time if going again.

Iceland is lush. I've been twice now, definitely go it's amazing. We went in January the first time and September the second time. I'd go Jan/Feb time if going again.
I really want to see the northern lights so need to research when the best time to see them is. Where abouts did you go?

I have been away two-three times a year, but haven't actually been to that many countries!

Spain
Germany
Austria
USA
Poland
Wales
Scotland
England
Ireland
Bulgaria
Egypt

I really want to see the northern lights so need to research when the best time to see them is. Where abouts did you go?
September to March is the best time to see them but you can see them late August to mid April. We went to Reykjavik both times, sadly never saw the northern lights on either trip despite going out every night searching for them 😭. There's loads to do but weather plays a big part in some of the activities so it depends on your luck. The driving definitely wasn't for me, luckily my husband enjoyed the driving part.

France
Spain (and Canaries / Balearics)
Ireland
Scotland
Italy
Malta
Greece
Hungary
Switzerland
Finland
Belgium
Netherlands
Portugal
Germany
Turkey
Cyprus
Morocco
South Africa
Nigeria
Nepal
Bangladesh
UAE
Maldives
China
Indonesia
Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
Vietnam
Philipines
South
Australia
USA
Canada
Brazil
Barbados

I’ve also been to plenty more but never left the airport so not sure those count!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7