Cosmetic Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if there's a general thread on cosmetic procedures, so thought it might be an idea.

Is it me or did this love island person have a perfectly good natural hairline and the transplant makes him look odd?

1686591069841.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Totally agree and I think that with all these hair transplants. They give them perfect - weird looking - hairlines. I find it quite ick inducing.

That looks really odd!

I hold my hands up right here to say I have cheek fillers but it’s pretty subtle. My face suddenly kind of dropped about three years ago and looked really weird and bottom heavy on my jaw. The fillers balance it all out a bit. I’m not down with the OTT stuff that a lot of people seem to go for now.

People forget that little tweaks will give the best result. Instead they aim for perfection.

It's like teeth, just because you can get a set that's than whiter than pure snow and perfect it doesn't mean you should. It throws everything off.

That guy from one direction looks like jaw surgery and buccal fat removal. maybe these choices would work for a certain type. But when you're trying to achieve a look so far apart from what you naturally have it never works.
7yui38k0rfoa1.jpg

• Wow
I’m so fed up of everyone, particularly young women getting the same faces. I worked in cosmetic surgery for a good few years and I would always say to the patients who were thinking of getting something done, if it hasn’t bothered you for years then spend more time thinking about if this procedure is actually for you.

I’ve had my nose and boobs done, one area of Botox and a small bit of filler in my lips. All things that griped on me for a very long time and I absolutely stand by my choice to have had them done, I’d do it again. What I won’t do is conform to the Insta sheep and start getting procedures just to look like everyone else. The amount of people I’ve seen with perfectly nice teeth trade them in for Turkey teeth is criminal.

I also find it interesting how quickly the trend of things shift, originally it was only the wealthy or cool who could get BBLs, boobs, teeth etc. and now they are pretty accessible to everyone. I’m not sure how to say this without sounding awful but I’ve noticed people are stepping away from certain looks now the chavs have started to get these things too. It was done to excess and now people want minimal to distance themselves from the newer clientele.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if there's a general thread on cosmetic procedures, so thought it might be an idea.

Is it me or did this love island person have a perfectly good natural hairline and the transplant makes him look odd?

View attachment 2235584
Is it me or in the first photo does he look like one of them AI robots :ROFLMAO:

but yes, it looked better before

I’m so fed up of everyone, particularly young women getting the same faces.
The Geordie shore girls are the perfect example, they used to all look very different. Now for many of them it's hard to tell from some pics who is who.

There's a huge difference between working with what you've got to enhance it vs trying to achieve a specific look. The latter I don't think ever really works.
---
Brandon Flowers is such a good looking guy and is a great frontman. But he started overdoing it a couple of years ago. All seems a bit pointless as he would have aged well.

Screenshot 2023-06-28 08.55.39.png

• Heart
The Geordie shore girls are the perfect example, they used to all look very different. Now for many of them it's hard to tell from some pics who is who.

There's a huge difference between working with what you've got to enhance it vs trying to achieve a specific look. The latter I don't think ever really works.
---
Brandon Flowers is such a good looking guy and is a great frontman. But he started overdoing it a couple of years ago. All seems a bit pointless as he would have aged well.

View attachment 2270553
What Charlotte has done to her face is criminal! It’s very sad when you look at them fresh faced and natural to what they look like now. Chasing the “ideal beauty standard” and stripping away what made you naturally attractive is so sad.