Corysworldd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me heavily closeted and majorly unhappy with life vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So he apparently bought Leah an engagement ring but she dropped it & it’s squashed now .. so the proposal is imminent?
I can’t believe he’s going out in this lol reminds me of Stay Another Day / East17 at Xmas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The way he says breakfast makes me cringe and the noise he makes with his “egg pop”. Grow up. People then writing on his video he deserves a treat - a full fry, a DEEP fried babybel, pasta, pizza, garlic bread then Burger King is a TREAT???… Then ransomers are proud of him for his attempts at healthy eating. If that’s healthy eating I have no words

Reactions: 4
Oh what he’s not gay?! Leah is his girlfriend?! What!!

his cooking baffles me, he must be joking with some of the ways he cooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
leah is the queen of monotone.

as for all the "recipes" cory does, he's obv trolling and playing up being dim for views.

Reactions: 7
Yeah because the videos you make are better than begging. Literally makes himself look like an absolute tool daily for a few views= money. What a knob.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I keep seeing that “if you eat your cream egg on toast” advert on the tv… I wonder how long it takes them to catch up and do it!

Reactions: 3