Corysworldd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He 100% is gay! I’ve been watching these two for a while and I know we only see x amount of minutes of their day but there is no doubt about it

Reactions: 6
Double post but the way the worker picked up the pasties with their bare hands in his most recent wieiad made me feel ill
IMG_7061.jpeg

Reactions: 2
So they are getting wasted again & then doing hungover addition. Boring. Leah is looking terrible just lately. CharleyAnn looks awful. Her face n skin is so bad.

Reactions: 4
Why’s he crying in his recent vid?
He’s not feeling confident & feeling a bit ugly he said. It blows my mind how he doesn’t realise that constantly drinking a lot of alcohol n& eating loadsa processed junk is gonna literally make u feel lethargic, gross & depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He should be upset. Him, Miss Piggy and monotone Mary glamourise over eating and minimise what ‘staaaarvin’ actually is. Starving to me is the African Hunger Crisis. Not three fat f**ks filming themselves eating every minute of the day. Cory plugs the ‘it’s okay to not be okay’ because he really isn’t okay. If it wasn’t for SM he’d be signing on every week due to him having no resilience or ability todo anything other than shop on ASOS of visit the local ‘Caff’ on Barry Island.
As you were tattlers 😂😂