Corrina1999

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s another beg
her content is now heavily focused on her second daughter so that people will buy off her wishlist

Thank God she has a thread, she annoys me so much, deffo someone who will keep popping out kids

Reactions: 1
She says she doesn’t want anymore because of Lily, which I hope is true as her needs as she gets older will be so much more difficult and demanding. And the kids will just become glass children. Her little boy seems so sweet though!

I’ve gone right off her though when she just popped on live saying she’s following back the gifters 🫣

I can’t believe she doesn’t have a more active thread on here! She pops up on my tiktok all the time with her stupid dances. I really don’t know who she thinks she is but they certainly do nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see She had a go fund me up for carpets in her new house but then filmed them out in central London for the day/night 🥴.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see She had a go fund me up for carpets in her new house but then filmed them out in central London for the day/night 🥴.
The littles one’s disabilities are quite profound and corrina got her house specially adapted for her by the council for free so no need for the gfm she got everything she needed plus a hard fooors better for the wheelchsir but this girl knows how to beg wow

I really can’t stand her. That poor daughter of hers does not need to be thrown/bounced around for them stupid dances she does. I worry about her neck each time as she doesn’t have as much control but that mother of hers doesn’t care and just throws her around for engagement.

such a beg.
i feel so sorry for her daughter.
paraded all on tiktok so her mum can get a few likes and a few gifts.

I really hate how she flings her disabled daughter around for content. The poor child doesn’t ever look impressed. Bouncing that chair up and down. She’s an idiot.

Corrina your child does not want to be flung about!!!! Look at her face!!! Why oh why does she think it’s ok to do that to her poor little girl?

just feel dead sorry for the wee girl. not much of a life and stuck with those people 😭

On the beg for a mobility car now by setting up a go fund me page. When she turns 3 I’m guessing she will be entitled to high rate mobility so will be eligible for a mobility car anyway.