Corrina1999

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok - Corrina1999

Think her videos are so embarrassing and shes 17 weeks pregnant when her youngest is like 5-6 months?

Reactions: 1
She’s just another dumb tubby chav who will pop out 10 equally dimwit kids at the tax payers expense 🙄

I don’t understand why her partner comments on every single video like he’s a stranger or something. She said she’ll let him know the gender before she posts the gender reveal video, wtf? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just another dumb tubby chav who will pop out 10 equally dimwit kids at the tax payers expense 🙄

I don’t understand why her partner comments on every single video like he’s a stranger or something. She said she’ll let him know the gender before she posts the gender reveal video, wtf? 🤣
the partner commenting on every post really irks me 😂😂

• Haha
I dont think she has brain damage? Shes never mentioned that. think she’s talking out her arse

love how she’s deleted the midwives comment on her doppler video 😂

I dont think she has brain damage? Shes never mentioned that. think she’s talking out her arse
she mentioned it on a video about weaning and said she has stage 3 severe brain damage.
in the comments she said it’s because of the hospital not listening to mothers instincts

love how she’s deleted the midwives comment on her doppler video 😂

she mentioned it on a video about weaning and said she has stage 3 severe brain damage.
in the comments she said it’s because of the hospital not listening to mothers instincts
Probably why her baby acts like a 3 month old

Think its incredibly irresponsible to get pregnant 2-3 months after her last kid when her daughter clearly needs a lot more attention if there claiming shes brain damaged

it is irresponsible
the daughter is severely brain damaged and will need a lot of support
they’re such a cringey couple

Did something happen during the birth? I dont recall her mentioning anything about brain damage till recently. & shes adding another baby in the mix, poor Lily

The boyfriend commenting on her TikTok’s like they don’t live together is really funny and childish 😂

him: aw we have the best kids ever and I’m so happy.
her: yes babe I know we do don’t we.

Plus his are the only comments she responds to! 🤣

and the ‘dancing’… can’t cope with the dancing and that stupid look on her chavvy face as she does it.

Feeds her disabled baby whilst she’s laying down and has god knows what laying about in her cot… wow great parenting. Chav