Coronavirus How are our pets coping?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me more about the goat 😂
His name is Pedro (or Billy/Gaston/whatever my 4 year old decides) He came to live with us when his previous owner sadly passed away. I organised the funeral and the family didn't know what to with him. A temporary arrangement became permanent and we applied for a license and he stayed. He lives in the garden mainly and goes for a wander to neighbouring fields when we take the dog out. He gets over fed by the children and fussed with lots.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His name is Pedro (or Billy/Gaston/whatever my 4 year old decides) He came to live with us when his previous owner sadly passed away. I organised the funeral and the family didn't know what to with him. A temporary arrangement became permanent and we applied for a license and he stayed. He lives in the garden mainly and goes for a wander to neighbouring fields when we take the dog out. He gets over fed by the children and fussed with lots.
I’m so jealous ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My dog doesn’t care, she’s enjoying the extra cuddles in the day and joining in with the daily work video call.
However, I need to cut back on her treats as she may become porky like me haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cat is honestly confused as duck. He's not used to us all being home at once and I honestly think he's not enjoying it :ROFLMAO: He's going outside a lot more but I think that's more because its gotten a bit warmer recently and he's a summer cat. A bit of sun and we won't see him all day but all winter he's inside. Constantly meowing but no idea what he wants! I think he misses my sister as she was his BFF and is self isolating at my aunts where one of them had mild symptoms so she didn't come back home. He sometimes will sit on stairs at silly o'clock at night and look between our bedroom doors and meow - think he does it to see who comes and checks on him first - attention seeker. (Does this even when someone is downstairs to give him attention!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cat’s very annoyed, I’m working from home so I’m in the living room all day, she’ll just walk past like I’m not there and ignore me. Cant do her secret cat business whilst I’m home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
One of my cats is enjoying being able to come in the house every five minutes to beg for another pouch of food. She also takes full advantage of an afternoon nap! Other cat is still pretending to be a stray 😒😒😒 so I have to go and find him around 6 and remind him that he has a home and needs some dinner (we have a lake behind our house where he plays so no one else there still keeping by the rules) 😀 and he does follow me home! xX

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cat’s very annoyed, I’m working from home so I’m in the living room all day, she’ll just walk past like I’m not there and ignore me. Cant do her secret cat business whilst I’m home 😂
First day I found out there’s a whole lot been going on that I don’t know about. one cat meows until mine goes out and they sit together. Another tried to come in our window and a fight ensued. They all want to Be the one who gets to hide in the bush outside my window so lots of stalking and sniffing... Jesus was like eastenders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7